Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Emily says to Kobe while holding two positive pregnancy tests, "well at least you are not in China or Africa this time," idiot, if he was still overseas you would not be pregnant!  Also, perhaps get in the car and have that private convo and not in the doorway of your local Rexall.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember when Nicole wanted to trap Azan with a baby. He played the long game and bled her dry over a five year period then dumped her.

sigh. Gotta admit there have been some really good con artists on this show.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I wonder when this happened. Wasn't he sleeping in the other room?

She jumped him the first night he landed. She wouldn’t let him see his son until he had sex with her. 

• Love 6

I don't think Potatoe head is controlling.   Thais is not in her country and does not speak English well.  She does not know how we do things here nor she knows churches or venues to have a wedding, therefore, Potatoe head has to take charge of things.   Thais only knows chapels  in Las Vegas  because she saw them in movies.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I remember when Nicole wanted to trap Azan with a baby. He played the long game and bled her dry over a five year period then dumped her.

I miss the sleazy scammers of yesteryear. Now its just a parade of dumbasses. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

If I vanish I was banned. 

Who was it who posted the decidedly XXX photo of Paul and Karine? She either was banned or stopped posting.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I wonder when this happened. Wasn't he sleeping in the other room?

They washed their international underwear together.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Here's a plan that Emily and Kobe missed: Return the rings, don't buy the dress and take the $4K he brought to rent a cheap apartment.  Then, tell the parents.

This is Emily, she's not a planner and go getter.   In a million years she wouldn't consider this.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Emily expected him to be happy about a second baby? She barely lets him get near the first one. Most important of all, they can't afford another one!

Don’t worry. Bunion can tell them the secret to affording ten babies.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Wow, we actually saw the camerman in that shot as Mo walked into the bedroom. Wouldn't it be weird to have a camerman staring at you while you cry in bed? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I never understood the countdown and pressure for the wedding except for drama.

Pickup at the airport, go to the courthouse the next day and do the deed. Then plan an actual wedding

• Like 1
  • Love 7