Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Poor guy.  He's trying.  It just seems like they had such a tumultuous childhood, they REALLY need to be in each other's lives.

Tais is just gonna have to take it.  She's gotta tell Daddy-o first though; before the wedding.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My taste is impetuous. Never change, John (from Bawstin🎶). How many six packs has he had so far today?

Depends on what time it is. Is it before noon? Then only one or two. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This day three of my Covid, my brain fog is not too bad, no horrific symptoms except I am very tired and want to nap all the time and I cannot tell you how excited I was looking forward to this show and the snarky posts from everyone...you guys really are a sort of life line or some sort of community and I thank you all for the entertainment you continue to give me.

Get well soon! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Poor guy.  He's trying.  It just seems like they had such a tumultuous childhood, they REALLY need to be in each other's lives.

They are trauma-bonded. It’s a real thing.

• Sad 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Nah, don’t talk about your feelings just passive aggressively remind her every chance you get that you’re paying for everything.

That Patrick. He's a model of diplomacy and tact. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

I know how Sheeda feels.  My ex husband had his sister's input in the parental agreement.  How do I know this? Because the slut ass whore bitch used word which then was forwarded to me and her name was attached to the edits were shown in word when I hit the show edits button.

Edited by greekmom
  • Mind Blown 10
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

This may be our first tuxedo-shopping scene. 

I remember David and Evelyn shopping for tuxes. And Angela and her normal-seeming blonde friend buying bright red and purple wedding attire for Mahkill.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

This may be our first tuxedo-shopping scene

Does Angela buying Michael two suits at Pimps R Us count? Technically they weren’t tuxedos, but they were for the wedding 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

“I brung up.” Ugh, this mothereffer’s grammar!

He has poor grammar/vocabulary skills. Not sure why he’s under the impression that he is Class Personified. He sounds like a country bumpkin.

• Love 12

These two poseurs....gmab with this ridiculous pre nup nonsense. Go get a fucking lawyer Shaeda if you’re that put out by it.

my God, have something put into the goddamned document Shaeda if you’re going to be a SAHM.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I went to a hiring fair today for a summer morning job at a coffee shop on the top floor of a towering office building. I love serving people and hope to get this job because it’s in a more quiet space than the place I currently work at in the fall and spring. I will find out tomorrow if I got hired, so wish me good luck!🤞

Good luck!!! 

• Applause 2