Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

LOL, how big are those earrings Emily is wearing? 🤣

I cringe every time I see someone wearing hoops that end below the shoulders. Always hanging at some odd angle.

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Miona is nicer to Mother J than Mother J deserves.

Miona has behaved like a lady throughout this whole mess. Kudos to her, she has more patience and tact that I would have had in a similar situation. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Mother Jibri, do you drop things to go to someone's funeral? Miona has shown some adult boundaries.

And its not as if the wedding is a huge surprise. The whole point of the fiancee visa and Miona's arrival was that there would be a wedding. Jesus these people. Dumb as bricks. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? She isn’t the superficial controlling monster I expected….I don’t know why his family and friends hate her

"Because it is out-of-state, we won't be able to attend."  Is she or the husband on some kind of parole that forbids travel?  Is there only one stagecoach per month from Rapid City to Los Angeles?  Miona thought, "No loss."

• Applause 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Yve is paying for this wedding?  Have we seen her wedding dress shopping?

It will not be a proper Muslim wedding and she does not care...what about Mo being Muslim does she not get? How did she think he would react?

Does she always have a pained look on her face?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I get the marry my king in a castle…is she 12?

Must be, and she wants to marry the Little Prince. Other than his looks, I still don't see what she sees in him...

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know, let’s have a wedding! Your mom can make the costumes and we can paint the scenery to look like a beach!

DEAD

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

How is this house a castle?!?!?

Is she on drugs?

Have I drank too much brandy?

Yes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’m shopping a show idea around about draining abscesses, I’m hoping TLC will pick it up.

What's the title, "Suck It Up"?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’m shopping a show idea around about draining abscesses, I’m hoping TLC will pick it up.

Will there be a costume contest for the protuberance like that man who put a tiny top hat on his lump? Gag inducing everytime I see that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

So my son and his family are coming to visit later this week and I’m already exhausted. I am still cleaning the house (and it’s not a mess or anything), trying to get rid of all the pollen, making beds, groceries, etc. I’m not used to the urgency.

• Hugs 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Don't give TLC any more ideas.    Title" Thar She Blows!   or Great Eruptions,  or Pop Goes the Abcess. 

Will the Roloffs and their endless bickering ever end?  

Kizzy seems nice, and Guillermo really needs a good haircut, and a friend. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5