Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

When Bini was telling us about all his dreams and stuff back in Ethiopia did I miss this great passion for MMA?

No it was on the very first clip of his intro, he's always had MMA and butt bongo dreams.

• Love 7

The celebration of the other fighter taking a dive took longer than the fight.   I love how over dressed Ari was, she's the only one not in a t-shirt.  33 seconds for the fight?    Bini is so tiny, 

Previews for next week, return of Leandro, and Emily being knocked up isn't exactly a surprise.  

• Love 9

Kudos to all the posters who predicted when Emily dragged Kobe off for sex on day 1 that she would be knocked up again.

oh God not Leandro. Hey Sharp? This should tell you how boring those two are...that they need all this crap injected into their story.

• Love 9

Good night, everyone! Tomorrow is a holiday for some of us working stiffs and if you have Monday off, enjoy! We don't get tomorrow off, but we get to park in the spaces reserved for the bank employees so we don't have to move our cars every three hours!

• Love 14

Ari is breathtaking in her lack of self awareness. 

Fuck you Bilal. 

That is all. I'm exhausted. Good night my snarky darlings! See you next week. (Any word on the return of Love After Lockup?) Stay safe and lets hope for a more peaceful, saner world. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh no looks like Covid 2 is on the way. 

They'll name this one Omicron

Have a great night Peeps!!  

Edited by TazDevil
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh no looks like Covid 2 is on the way. 

They're gonna name this one Omicron.

Great minds and all that TazDevil!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 10
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

What does happen if he gets hurt? Who would insure him?  I mean I guess fighters get insured, but when you’re starting out?

He has to get special non-citizen travel health insurance.  There are only a few companies that do traveling in the U.S. insurance.     I bet MMA fighters aren't insured anyway, too high risk.     I bet there's not a woman I've heard of on the MMA circuit that couldn't beat the snot out of Bini.    

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Welp, I am mostly off on Monday but will plan to do some great things for the rest of this week! You all were on fire tonite, and I really enjoyed the snark! More coming next week, hopefully! I hope we don’t end up skipping the week after for July 4, because I love you guys soooo mach! Best snark team ever! Anyway, I hope to see you all around the forums! Happy Summer! ☀️ Peace out.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The celebration of the other fighter taking a dive took longer than the fight.   I love how over dressed Ari was, she's the only one not in a t-shirt.  33 seconds for the fight?    Bini is so tiny, 

Previews for next week, return of Leandro, and Emily being knocked up isn't exactly a surprise.  

True... but Ari wanting Leandro to go wedding dress shopping with her, made my jaw drop. Makes no sense other than for unnecessary drama. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

But pretty far from Princeton. They couldn’t find something in NYC proper or Philly?

True, but it’s only an hour and a half from Jersey City. Where he trains. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hope everyone had a Happy Father’s Day, both you dads here and the mothers who had to be both mom and dad to their kids. Your snark continues to achieve new heights. Be strong, stay safe, and live your best life.

Here’s what I got. 

297D3BCB-5B79-491A-8F57-F074EF6607B6.jpeg

• Hugs 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Alright time to say, good night, all! The Juneteenth fireworks are drowning out the sound of my tv anyway. 😏

See you soon. ✌️❤️☮️

I hate fireworks. They give me such a hard time. Same with my neighbors’ pets and the local wildlife.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2