Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Something about the commercial leaves me cold...like it doesn’t make me want to actually see the movie...

Baz is all flash with little substance. R+J worked because the story was already written. As for Gatsby I don’t think he understood the point of the novel…he eliminated some of the pivotal moments that occur in the book.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m gonna marry my music. Oh my God. Is Jibri supposed to be this ridiculous?

She doesn’t deserve the heat she’s been getting.

Spoiler

Except for the blackfishing…

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I hope it's a horse-drawn carriage and the horses are projectile-shitting at him the entire time.

Another Seinfeld memory when Kramer takes Susan’s parents on a carriage ride after feeding the horse, Rusty, “Beef-a-Rino” 

WE DID IT AGAIN! You typed faster this time 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

A Ferris wheel made her feel like a queen??? He needs to take Shaeeda to Six Flags. She’d be absolute royalty.

Hey! She saw a view of Atlanta not many people see! Except you know...all the other people who’ve been on it...

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Is Bile for real????  He takes her for a horse carriage ride to be romantic and he shows her the prenup agreement?????????????????

After she made it clear she would not sign one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Lmao is that in the pre nup? What worthless lawyer drafted that? “Bilal agrees to be the husband and provider.” 

Bile, self-declared Esq.

Nevermind that they're already spiritually married, and religion is the most important aspect of marriage for Bile, according to him last week.  

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He trusts her. that's why he immediately leaps to "you want to take everything that I have". 

Have I said "fuck you Bilal" lately? Oh to hell with it. fuck you Bilal. 

Cannot be said enough.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That poor horse really needs grooming, and what is up with the small Mexican blanket. He has more of it over his legs…not hers. 

She should be grateful for the carriage ride, not try and get her grubby little Trini paws on his blanket. 

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I have a feeling you’re about to continue getting ‘bombed’ Shae. She ends up marrying this asshat doesn’t she? 

Probably.  And she'll live to rue the day she did that!

• Sad 2
  • Love 3

I think Bilal triggers everyone who has ever been on a date with an asshole. I really love the National Portrait Gallery. It’s such a beautiful place, but the first time I went was with an ex who is a huge asshole. So I avoided it until I decided to keep going multiple times to erase his stench. I hope Shaeeda doesn’t associate all these outings that should be fun, with this asshole. He acts like he’s doing her a favor every time he takes her out.

• Love 13

With two divorces under his belt, no one knows better than Bilal that you can say, "till death do us part", but still cut and run when problems arise. I can totally understand why he is leery.  

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

So Meathead feels that getting married in Vegas is tacky?!

Seriously? By throwing money and a cc at her, wasn't he treating her like a tacky hooker?

But ..but…the McMansion screams understated elegance. Almost as elegant as Ari’s gown

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4