Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I have to disagree on the comment about money growing on trees.  See with Meathead, Thais saw fun Meathead who would spend money cause well, all those times he was on vacation.  So he set a precedence. If we are to believe Thais, it's not like he denied her anything when he was down to visit her.  Same with Bilahzebub. He was down there with his Louis Vutton luggages, expensive suits, etc. and probably living it up with Sheeda.

But I do agree that a fair prenup should be done up. 

And he's doing it again in Atlanta, just before mentioning a prenup. Jerk.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh this asshole. THIS ASSHOLE. 

Where is the throat punching line....taking off the earrings now

** cracking knuckles ... jumping in that line **

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal has made Shaeeda ride a scooter, ride the Ferris Wheel knowing she is scared of heights, play games she doesn’t want to play. What will next week be, tightrope walking, swimming with jellyfish? Funny answers please!!!

She’s stands as the target for at ax throwing act.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Bilal swears he’s got Bezos or Gates type money. You have two school age kids, a baby Benz, and a pre-fab McMansion. You’re not balling, dude. If anything, Shaeeda should be mindful of HER finances so she’s not on the hook for your kids or ex-wives.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So he is a feather weight? Of course he was practicing with women as most would fall into his weight class. Ari is a moron and I would be too embarrassed to show my face at that gym ever again.

I'd love to see Bini train with some big guy will teach him about a real fight.     I wonder if they paid Bini's opponent to take a dive?

I wish Ari would run into that training partner she was so rude to, and the woman would kick her botoxed butt.   That green dress looks so cheap.   I guess Ari couldn't find a dress that wasn't so small on top that her enhanced boobage was popping out. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m apologizing ahead of time, but I’d really love to see Bunion get his ass kicked.

Or his butt bongoed!

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Bilal swears he’s got Bezos or Gates type money. You have two school age kids, a baby Benz, and a pre-fab McMansion. You’re not balling, dude. If anything, Shaeeda should be mindful of HER finances so she’s not on the hook for your kids or ex-wives.

Not even his.  It's a rental or air b&b.

To me it looks like Shaeeda might come from some sort of upper middle class back home.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Still 45 minutes to go. I could have used a bigger bong.

DEAD

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Why is Ari wearing a sequins ball gown to a fight? Weird. 

And that hair! Senior prom 1998.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Why is Ari wearing a sequins ball gown to a fight? Weird. 

I think that is a BOGO - She wore similar for the tell-all, if I recall.

The nanny/maid is really working the hairstyles.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

ari has no money but has bucks to stay in hotel...get hair  done and  purchase a too small sparkly dress to wear...reality?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5