Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

Does Miona not know how much things cost and has Jerbil not shown her his finances? I know the answers to these questions… 

He can't show her his finances because he doesn't have any.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

One from my high school class was married, and divorced four times by 25, with three kids.   All four wedding ceremonies were church weddings, at the family Baptist church.   The final divorce happened because she was caught 'dating' her stepson.   The husband was so much older than she was, that the step son was older than her too.    Guess how I know all of that, since I'd have to be dragged to a high school reunion?   My idiot brother married her equally scuzzy sister. 

That sounds like a TLC reality show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Miona, you can have a beach wedding later on. Think about your actual marriage.

Isn't there a beach in Chicago next to the lake?   Or maybe a park next to the Lake, or something?    Jibri will never be moving to L.A., and never be able to finance a big wedding. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

You should love all of me including the shitty way I treat people…

I enjoyed Guillermo taking this debutante down a notch or two. You can tell that virtually never happens to her. 

In the THs, he does not look like a man who's in love or happy. 

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

She’s supposedly a nanny

I hope the parents of those kids are watching this... they'll find another nanny. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im going to assume you have all seen the famous Jon Hamm in tight pants pic that was all over the internet.

The Hammaconda? I have no idea what you’re referring to ma’am.

• LOL 18
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Miona read everything she could get her hands on (i.e., Wikipedia) about Yoko Ono.

I roll my eyes only because this compares Jibjab to JOHN LENNON!!!!! Seriously?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'm with Jabroni.  I'm tired about hearing about the damn beach wedding.

Chicago is on Lake Michigan they can have it on the beach there, LOL!

• Love 8

Ok I would not leave my bedroom or stay at a hotel when I own a whole house…and yes, if I had Yve’s body, I’m choosing the bikini.  I could bring lots of boys to the yard versus working with what Mohammed is bringing to the table.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Enjoy your Memorial Day tomorrow. I work for a newspaper so it's business as usual, but we usually only work half a day and close the office at 1. I'm making barbecue chicken, coleslaw and deviled eggs.

See you next week!

• Love 7