Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

After prom and after you graduate, you do learn that your classmates have short lives. A few died by the time they turned 25.

In my case, my teacher got murdered by her husband who was also a teacher at my school. He was cheating on her and wanted out. Her murder involved a box cutter. It was awful

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a good weekend. I'm kinda here, kinda not. Watching the show away from my pc.

Still can't get that image of Kara stabbing popping extra balloons just after Guillermo said he'd give them to the neighborhood kids. 😱 And why drag him to her high school reunion? To make the ex jealous, maybe? It might be working because he's trying to break them up!

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

One from my high school class was married, and divorced four times by 25, with three kids.   All four wedding ceremonies were church weddings, at the family Baptist church.   The final divorce happened because she was caught 'dating' her stepson.   The husband was so much older than she was, that the step son was older than her too.    Guess how I know all of that, since I'd have to be dragged to a high school reunion?   My idiot brother married her equally scuzzy sister. 

Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I was wondering if you got hit by that really bad storm!

I was on a mini vacation but didn’t affect us in Port Hope,….just finally seeing people again, hung out with folks I haven’t seen in 2 years!

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm not watching this season (famous last words) but I tuned in for a bit and caught the Wrapped-Tight Debutante and her latest rebellion, Guillermo. The ex is stoner central but I like the way he basically told Guillermo to get the F out while he could, if she is still controlling. Guillermo has a lot of poise for a 22-year-old, especially in a foreign country. The Wrapped-Tight Debutante talks double-the talk (or as the Aaron Neville song goes, "Tryin' to talk the double-talk, Get-myself-in-trouble talk." And how is it that her vision of their future is Always Right. 

P.S. Guillermo, if you get sick of being ordered around, I have a... friend who's old enough to be your grandma and is a good time. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Wait, WHUT???? EMILY HAS A J-O-B????    Shocked I say;shocked.

I can’t imagine what she’s doing for 5 hours looking like she didn’t shower after the brief tour…

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Koben's been crying every episode.  He's probably one of the loudest, noisiest babies on this entire series.  It's not like Emily is a great mom..

Her parenting tool kit consists of one thing, stuffing a boob in Koben's mouth. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 21

I really hate Emily, I hate women like her who think they’re supreme goddesses because they had a kid. And Emily? It’s not Kobe’s fault he wasn’t around for 17 months.

• Love 20
(edited)
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

In my case, my teacher got murdered by her husband who was also a teacher at my school. He was cheating on her and wanted out. Her murder involved a box cutter. It was awful

Jenny, you have had such an interesting life with a TON of life experiences.  Have you ever thought about writing a book?  I mean, I would read it immediately!!  It seems like you have such strength and wisdom....  Just a thought.  YOU ROCK!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

This reminds me that I had an elementary school music teacher who was beaten, raped, and strangled to death by her ex-husband on her front porch. I saw it from afar because I was at the field across from her home at the time. I immediately went to my mom and told her to alert authorities.

• Sad 1
(edited)

See? Ventriloquist's dummy! 

Kobe is doing an admirable job of maintaining his cool. Emily is a crap parent the end. That kid will not have any friends because she'll hover over every play date and alienate every other parent. His teachers will uniformly hate her. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Sad 1
  • Love 20

How do you know he's not allergic or has an allergy?

Emily, you are not mama extrodinaire. 

Peanuts are fine. We ate them as kids. My grandpa would shell them for us. He's Algonquin, not Cameroonian. Small world. 

• Love 13

I cannot stand Emily.  Are all her v neck sweaters stretched out at the top from whipping out her breasts at any moment.    Poor Kobe is in for a world of hurt from Emily and living with her family will be pure misery.

• Love 13
(edited)

Nana, maybe little COBIN-19 is fussy because a weird assed group of strangers is shoving cameras in his face? Just a thought.

Edited by charmed1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh good…Ari’s family are still judgemental and mommy is a subtly xenophobic  old bat…good times

I find Janice to be passive-aggressive, with the venom quietly dripping from her fangs.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I cannot stand Emily.  Are all her v neck sweaters stretched out at the top from whipping out her breasts at any moment.    Poor Kobe is in for a world of hurt from Emily and living with her family will be pure misery.

Release the Krakken!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How is this slattern going to let Koben go to school. Will she demand to drive the school bus? 

Cute sweater, chosen for easy boob access. 

Boobs need to be a bingo square at this point (Emily and Yve's friends). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5