Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey! One of my favorite prophetic songs of the 80s. The Fixx! Love them. Guys, have you listened to “Stand or Fall”? It’s such a great song.

I love the Fixx

• Love 6

Oh! I got a grown up job!!

I have a department secretary and an office with 2 doors, 2 windows and a key.

The first thing I bought for my office was a big rubber tree plant and cute toy ant. I positioned them so that the ant is moving the rubber tree plant. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 21

Oh my god, Kara’s high school boyfriend is nothing to boast about.  More like an embarrassment.  Although he’s on point about her being controlling.  How many were in her high school class, 50?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god its the best thing ever. Kara's HS boyfriend is a rapper! What's the rap scene like in suburban Virginia? 

Aspiring rapper who won’t make it to the big leagues unless or until he gets the proper RapperBoy necklace.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Chris doesn't look like a rapper.

And, what's-her-face is 29.  Why would her being engaged be a surprise?  I bet you some of her classmates are already married, divorced, have kids.

One from my high school class was married, and divorced four times by 25, with three kids.   All four wedding ceremonies were church weddings, at the family Baptist church.   The final divorce happened because she was caught 'dating' her stepson.   The husband was so much older than she was, that the step son was older than her too.    Guess how I know all of that, since I'd have to be dragged to a high school reunion?   My idiot brother married her equally scuzzy sister. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Lort. Not that frekkin' DITCH WITCH again!!  I swear, she's getting me stabby!! And THEN I see a commercial for that f'd up couple Pedro & Chantal having troubles, not having sex, etc.. and ALL IS WELL!!

I go to counseling every week.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

One from my high school class was married, and divorced four times by 25, with at three kids.   The final divorce happened because she was caught 'dating' her stepson.   The husband was so much older than she was, that the step son was older than her too.    Guess how I know all of that, since I'd have to be dragged to a high school reunion?   My idiot brother married her equally scuzzy sister. 

I don't know whether to 🤣 or 😭!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all I missed 3 weeks so no idea what is happening but blonde ponytail dude looks like a loser

Yay you’re back. You have missed nothing except the same old storylines. Snark is fabulous though

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

One from my high school class was married, and divorced four times by 25, with three kids.   The final divorce happened because she was caught 'dating' her stepson.   The husband was so much older than she was, that the step son was older than her too.    Guess how I know all of that, since I'd have to be dragged to a high school reunion?   My idiot brother married her equally scuzzy sister. 

I LOVE IT!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all I missed 3 weeks so no idea what is happening but blonde ponytail dude looks like a loser

I was wondering if you got hit by that really bad storm!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh! I got a grown up job!!

I have a department secretary and an office with 2 doors, 2 windows and a key.

The first thing I bought for my office was a big rubber tree plant and cute toy ant. I positioned them so that the ant is moving the rubber tree plant. 

That is fantastic and your whimsy will surely be appreciated! Its GREAT to have an office with a window. I was the envy of my MIT peeps for my fab view of the Killian Court--iconic MIT dome on one side, Charles river on the other. Choice!

5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

The ex looks like he belongs on Love After Lockup.

Maybe next season. Destinee will probably be looking for someone by then. 

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm still hung up on this ex mentioning he went to college.  Does he mean Prison?

The College of Hard Knocks. Hur dur dur.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

After prom and after you graduate, you do learn that your classmates have short lives. A few died by the time they turned 25.

Yep….my acquaintance died at a cottage when he was 19. He always used to tease me and say “I’ll always be older than you….” Things don’t always work that way. I missed a few episodes but I hate this chick with the baby…she is vapid and spoiled 

3 minutes ago, TMI said:

Kara is a drunk and  town tramp....and Guyboy is Shocked!

She can be friends with town mattress Evelin

• LOL 1
  • Love 5