Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Jibri lives a fast lifestyle! That’s why he’s living in South Dakota and mowing lawns...master of the universe there...

And living with his Mum & Dad lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ari said that about the finances, when it was cashing the checks her mother wrote.    Bini must think Butt Bongo Player is an option for a U.S. job, it isn't.   He could at least stop paying around on the subway.   So, Bini never saw a water fountain on his last U.S. sojourn?  

I'm tired of Foot shows, Pimple shows, and whatever strange shows TLC shows.  Unexpected, a new low. 

Could we get Medusa to make a few house calls?   Ari, Bini,  and her parents, Kara, John and Patrick, Jabri and Miona, Mohammad, and Bilal most of all. 

Actually busking on the subway might be a way for Bini to earn a few dollars, at least until he gets his visa. 

• Love 7

There is nothing worse than a spouse who is quick to anger.  Bilal has no sense of humor; he is very tense.  Shaeeda is constantly apologizing.  It doesn't bode well.  

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This is painful to watch, he’s clearly an alcoholic 

When I first saw him drinking a beer in the afternoon, I thought yeah so what.  In Vegas I had a craft at 4pm, which is my 6pm.  Then I was done.  This guy is putting away a six pack before noon?  Does he work?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Falls Church is nice! If you need DC recommendations let me know :). 

Do you know any good climbing walls?

[yeah, I know. The censors will ding me for that 🤬 ]

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

How can you tell?

I legally can't...but he drinks in the morning, his eyes are shot, he shakes (meaning nerve damage), he slurs, his walk is unsteady, he's pasty as Hell and he can't seem to function without a little lubrication. 

I can't smell him from here, but he behaves like someone who has that "more alcohol than can be processed" smell, meaning that his liver is unable to process all that its being handed. 

The short answer is he reminds me of a couple of drunks that I never want to see again. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Bilal has never been hit hard apparently.

That could change, quickly and with great force. 

"I don't want you to cry but it was pretty hurtful to ME". I mean, who's the real victim here?

God he is such a slippery, lying fuck. 

"If I hurt your feelings I would apologize and be sincerely sorry". Lying liar who lies. 

"I didn't say I was canceling date night!" Um, yes you did. Fuck you Bilal. With a pine cone. A burring pine cone. 

• Love 15