Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does EgypTEEM have any skills or hobbies, other than being a manbaby?

Well, definitely not short order cook or bidet installer.

• LOL 14
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

What's the white spot on the back of Mohammend's neck just at the nape?

Nicotine patch, lol

Band aid from his back waxing injury.

Yve's nails scratched him in a moment of passion.

He burned himself making eggs.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Abusive people intentionally behave like they are loving, gentle, empathetic gods until they get you in a tight spot...then they flip the switch. They seek out honest people because honest people never suspect the manipulation.  The target looks for logic and reason, and the manipulator closes the trap. It's horrible, humiliating and very effective. 

Ask me how I know. 

Been there, too. It sucks the life blood out of you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

My guess is that he's talking to his mom (not the strangle part, though).

Rumor has it (don’t look if you don’t want to be spoiled) 

Spoiler

He got back with Liz after he contacted her about Teddy’s passing and they’re now engaged 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if there is some hidden issue that has kept her stuck?

Bilal misrepresenting himself acting like he wants kids and putting his lifestyle on display when visiting her then changing his tune to all this be grateful bs when she gets there. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Rumor has it (don’t look if you don’t want to be spoiled) 

Hide contents

He got back with Liz after he contacted her about Teddy’s passing and they’re now engaged 

Spoiler

But do they have enough time for that this season?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is Mohammad really going to deal with a catheter for the boy?

ACKKKKKKKK - I forgot about the catheter!   (Still think she looks like Dinah Shore).

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Mohamed knew about Yve’s son before leaving Egypt and now he’s afraid he’s being used as a babysitter. Well, if you can’t cook and don’t know how to do anything else…

he knew about the kid but I don't think she told him that his role will be to watch him in the afternoons while she works.

He probably wants to get on with his job in the States as soon as he gets his approval to work.

• Love 5

Ari is currently a “freelance journalist”. I wonder if she goes to gossip blogs from an anonymous Twitter account and says “I’ve got the scoop on 90 Day Fiancé cast members. Biniyam’s sisters are actually in the wrong every time”.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Say “hi” to Williams for us!

That reminds me -- I saw a truck in town the other day with the name Williams stenciled on the back window. I almost shouted, "Are you Nigerian ... baby?"

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I love my special needs son soooo much that I leave in with a person I know from the internet and whom my son only knows him from facetime.....yeah that sounds liks a grat plan!

• Love 15
Just now, TMI said:

I love my special needs son soooo much that I leave in with a person I know from the internet and whom my son only knows him from facetime.....yeah that sounds liks a grat plan!

It sounds like borderline neglect to me.

• Love 8