Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

WHy are all these idiots so sure the guy won’t make money? First off, he can’t until he gets his green card.

Yes!  Can we just retire this question.  We already know TLC…

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Heyyyyyy all!!!

As of yesterday, this girl has her Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Human Services, with a MHRT/C Certificate! I turned 60 2 weeks ago.

img_20220515_204348256.jpg

Congratulations, Ms. Suzy! And happy belated birthday! May I also mention that the Shirelles had the #1 song on your birthday? Have you heard “Soldier Boy” before?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Heyyyyyy all!!!

As of yesterday, this girl has her Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Human Services, with a MHRT/C Certificate! I turned 60 2 weeks ago.

Congrats!  What a great accomplishment.  Best wishes as you move forward in your education and career in the field.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Heyyyyyy all!!!

Congratulations!!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What grown ass man stalks dudes on IG?

Ahem. He's a Private Investigator. You know, like Magnum, or Jim Rockford. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

WHy are all these idiots so sure the guy won’t make money? First off, he can’t until he gets his green card.

Well, he is a brown person. Would not be surprised if the "reservations" of Family Kara have some racist roots. Call me crazy.

• Love 6

Heyyyyyy all!!!

Are you sure? You look like you're not old enough to *count* to 60, lol.

Congratulations! 🎊🎉🎊

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Something is wrong with Shaeda. There isn’t enough money in the world to live with this creep, poser, POS mfer! 🖕🏻👊🏻

I second this. Somewhere, she learned that emotional abuse is normal. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Yve couldn't take a day off work to help get Mohamed acquainted to being in a new country?

And say "Tomatoes" into a microphone.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Happy birthday, fellow Tauren! Mine was Friday the 13th. Another turn around the sun.

Happy birthday! Friday the 13th, uh oh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

Are you sure? You look like you're not old enough to *count* to 60, lol.

Congratulations! 🎊🎉🎊

Thank you! My turtle, whom I've had for 35 years, can vouch for his old roommate.  :)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Congratulations, Ms. Suzy! And happy belated birthday! May I also mention that the Shirelles had the #1 song on your birthday? Have you heard “Soldier Boy” Sojaboy before?

FTFY

• LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Heyyyyyy all!!!

YOU ARE SIXTY?  Stop lying.  You look 40.....maybe.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, he is a brown person. Would not be surprised if the "reservations" of Family Kara have some racist roots. Call me crazy.

Same with Family Emily. Dad is keeping a verrrrrrry close eye on his grandchild's dad...

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Heyyyyyy all!!!

CONGRATULATIONS @Suzywriter! A very great accomplishment of which you are justly proud! 

5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Yve couldn't take a day off work to help get Mohamed acquainted to being in a new country?

I mean, at least Rebecca got Zied an Xbox.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One of Yve’s horny middle-aged girlfriends offers to come over to teach Mohamed how to do the laundry while Yve is at work. <wink, wink>

DEAD

• LOL 5
  • Love 4