Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m here, but I’m so far behind I’m going to be slow catching up. Please be gentle with me

Yay! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Why isn’t the daughter wearing a head scarf? I don’t know much about the Muslim religion when it comes to what age they start that. 

I think it's a personal choice and happens when they start mensurating. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening, folks! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was fine, I quietly celebrated a birthday yesterday. There was cake! 🎂

Oh, I tuned in a little late to see the topic of discussion  is lactation. Uh, Kobe, dude, if you don't want to see her pumping or feeding, you could leave the room...

Happy Birthday!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening, folks! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was fine, I quietly celebrated a birthday yesterday. There was cake! 🎂

Oh, I tuned in a little late to see the topic of discussion  is lactation. Uh, Kobe, dude, if you don't want to see her pumping or feeding, you could leave the room...

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂happy happy cake day

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Anyone had "my kids are the most important thing in the world to me?" on their bingo card? Because Bilazabub just said it in a round about way. I mean if they were, and he's loaded like he says he is, he would have brought the kids down to Trinidad to meet her before even doing the religious ceremony.

Bilazabub! 💀💀💀💀💀

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

*sigh* I don't have enough liquor in me to watch this entire show. I'll try, though.

Hey y'all!

Kobe, STFU.

Dad, STFU.

Some places deliver.  Send me your address and preference.  I got ya!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Why isn’t the daughter wearing a head scarf? I don’t know much about the Muslim religion when it comes to what age they start that. 

It really depends on culture and tradition. It's possible that they've allowed the daughter to decide if and when she wants to wear hijab.

Shaeeda doesn't play games? She'd hate being at my house...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG the Family CHantel got a new season? Good Lord TLC it’s ok to cancel shows sometimes...

TLC shows are like the cockroaches of cable tv.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Happy Belated Birthday Beez52.  🎂🎉Hope you had a great day!

• Love 5

The cut away from Bilahzebub to Thanis was quick I thought it was another daughter.

She's young enough looking.

Plus my kid was asking if I have any ice cream cones. LOL

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its more than her life is worth if she does. 

So, Asshole Bilal loves Shaeeda so much that he's ready to toss her out on her ass if a) she won't live in a shack b) his mother doesn't like her c) his kids don't like her d) she messes up the house. Nice. 

e) She wants kids of her own.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

In the eyes of God she is. 

Nah. I remember watching Remy and some Muslims use that "spiritual marriage" so they can have sex then they get "spiritually divorced".

Happy Birthday @Bees52!!!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Anyone had "my kids are the most important thing in the world to me?" on their bingo card? Because Bilazabub just said it in a round about way. I mean if they were, and he's loaded like he says he is, he would have brought the kids down to Trinidad to meet her before even doing the religious ceremony.

I've consulted the judges, and they say that that counts, so feel free to mark your bingo cards accordingly. 

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Sorry, but it's Shaeda's choice what she's called.  Not Bilal's.

Aw, you're adorable. EVERYTHING will be Bilal's decision now, missy.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So Bilal is putting his kids in the middle of this disagreement. He wants his kids to say no, so he doesn't have to do it. Yuck!

He is just such a fucking worm. On top of all the other crap he is (overbearing, narcissistic, selfish, egotistical, arrogant, rude....)

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Happy birthday, fellow Tauren! Mine was Friday the 13th. Another turn around the sun.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

NOPE!!!  Not gonna watch The Family Chantel. 

See, TLC, I do have some lines I won't cross with this franchise!

i haven’t watched any spin offs that follow cast members. Are any worth watching?

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Spiritually married. Some of us have seen that before.

What a great loophole! All of the fun with none of the guilt or responsibility.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8