Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

ARI PUT YOUR GODDAMN MASK ON RIGHT YOU BITCH

Pet peeve of mine.  If your going to have it on put it over your nose.  I saw a video of Patti LuPone go off on someone at a performance and it was a bit excessive and yet I had to applaud her!

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Emily's wearing a super low cut top so she can get at the milk depository more easily.

My DIL used to wear cami tops with a ”shelf” attached inside and would whip her breasts out like nobody’s business (heh).

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Yes Emily...maybe it is fucking normal where he’s from...I do love how all the Americans want you to respect every goddamned thing about them but roll their eyes at the non Americans.

hey dad? Shut up. And then shut up some more.

• Love 15
On 5/9/2022 at 1:27 PM, magemaud said:

Asking for a friend, which espicy Latinas are more extra on this show, the Brasileiras or the Colombianas? 

AS a Colombian, I would say we're the best! And spiciest, LOL. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is kindergarten teacher among the many careers on Kara’s resume?

Someone find her last name.  I will look up to find if she is licensed.  Huge peeve when people whemo worked in the age 5 daycare room and imply they are licensed.  Seriously.  Like be proud of THAT job, don't lie and say you have MY job, asshat.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily is one of those mothers who won’t stop telling you what a great mother she is.

Like I said, she'll be breastfeeding that kid till he goes to kindergarten. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What is This show’s fascination with breast feeding?

"Breastfeeding" is a Bingo square! It is enshrined. 

Papa Emily is nonplussed that Kobe isn't nonchalant about breastfeeding. "I mean, isn't he from Africa, where they live in houses made of plants and share them with cows?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, renatae said:

I'd be more discreet, but the basement?? Plus wean the kid just for him?

I’d rather breastfeed in private than do it out in front of my parents! So I would go in the basement!

• Love 7
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Then he can leave the room.

Or, go with me here, she could? It’s his damn house. And it’s not normal to whip out boobs or a breast pump in front of your Dad. Especially since she doesn’t even try to be discreet and use a cover or something.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I see what you did there.

Udderly so.

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

This girl has never been good at anything in her life but now she has had a kid and knows more than anyone about breastfeeding and parenting. Moron.

Maybe see how easy it is when you have a full time job.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Anyone had "my kids are the most important thing in the world to me?" on their bingo card? Because Bilazabub just said it in a round about way. I mean if they were, and he's loaded like he says he is, he would have brought the kids down to Trinidad to meet her before even doing the religious ceremony.

• Love 12

Good evening, folks! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was fine, I quietly celebrated a birthday yesterday. There was cake! 🎂

Oh, I tuned in a little late to see the topic of discussion  is lactation. Uh, Kobe, dude, if you don't want to see her pumping or feeding, you could leave the room...

• Love 14
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I wonder if Shaeeda has left any fingerprints or mussed up any pillows yet?

Its more than her life is worth if she does. 

So, Asshole Bilal loves Shaeeda so much that he's ready to toss her out on her ass if a) she won't live in a shack b) his mother doesn't like her c) his kids don't like her d) she messes up the house. Nice. 

• Love 12