Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

This is the best of the best, for sure. Quincy Jones was a national treasure. 

Was? Is? He's a 'was', right? 

NOOOOO! He can't die before I prep a tribute cover (will take me a few years 😭)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Me too!  I've lived in New York City my entire life.  My husband is from Columbus, Ohio.  He thinks we are going to retire there, one day.  Poor thing!

Your husband is going to react like Mionia? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

This is nuts; why are they blaming Ari, whom I like to blame for everything, for what Bini did? 

Bini does need to go slap his sister silly for throwing wine on Ari. I don't like her, and still that was unnecessary. 

• Love 12

Ari sucks, but the sisters prefer for Bini to lose access to Avi and lose a chance to be a part of his other child’s life? All so they can strangle his balls instead of Ari?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, mjt626 said:

Ari sucks, but the sisters prefer for Bini to lose access to Avi and lose a chance to be a part of his other child’s life? All so they can strangle his balls instead of Ari?

What, exactly, do his sisters want him for?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

We want the Three Degrees! We want the Three Degrees!

LOL! “I want my blind daddy’s records!”

But my favorite episode was when Lamont and Julio went into business together and Fred said it would no longer be Sanford & Son, it’d be “Julio & Damned Foolio.”

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, mjt626 said:

Also, since they hate Ari so much, they should be happy that she'll be half the world away from them, with no chance of ever seeing her again.

• Love 10
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good week everyone!

Looks like we get to meet the catfish next week…

I thought the poor sad catfish was eaten and digested already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I can't stand Ari but now we've had Kimballly throwing wine at Sojaboy and now this, it's going to become a thing now. 

I think I'd press charges if someone actually did that to me.

• Love 12

I've been having trouble with my left knee for weeks now and it seems to be getting worse, so I'm hoping to see my doctor this week. I think the pain is related to my sciatica. I hate going to the doctor but I hate walking like Frankenstein's monster more.

Have a great week, everyone!

• Love 13

Alright, m'dears! This episode was kind of boring but it was still fun to snark with y'all! Now, next week looks very enticing! I cannot wait to snark with you then! Looking forward to see some of you tomorrow for Single Life live chatting! Will also see the rest of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 14
(edited)

If I show up for this shit-fest next week it’ll be with a proper amount of alcohol. For now I’m going to try to forget these fools for another week. Y’all take care and stay safe…

ETA: going to go find me some RIPPLE

Edited by ExMathMajor
Forgot tonight’s liquor of choice
  • Love 8

How much fun was that? Now I have the rest of the evening to throw drinks at my television while watching Unexpected. Bini’s sister inspired me. Have a super duper fantastique week, kids. Stay safe, be strong and live your best life.

• Love 12

I don't take kindly to big news being thrown at me at the last minute like "Surprise! I'm leaving the country! TOMORROW!" so I understand Bini's sisters' frustrations.   Dudes who do that are cowards who can't handle a little heat.  Like yes, they'd be mad and sad but they'd at least be used to the idea by the time he got on the plane!  He just did it this way because he thought it would be easier for HIM and I think that's fucked up to do to people you supposedly care about.    #TeamBinisSistersExceptDon'tThrowWineOnPeople

• Love 13
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What is wrong with Ari's face? Smirking aside, is it Bell's Palsy or bad botox?

Bad Botox, and I bet bad surgery, I'm guessing lipo, expanded boobs, and tummy tuck.    Plus, a lot of weight off.     Combine all of those with her horrible makeup, and you get a bad result. 

I know it was all a set up for fliming, but I love sister-in-law Wish and her great aim.   Amazing she's the only one with red wine. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Your husband is going to react like Mionia? 

My husband is originally from Columbus, OH.  He came to NY to attend college and never left.  So, he has been here for over 26 years.  He thinks that when we retire, we are moving to a suburb outside Columbus.  Not happening.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

If I show up for this shit-fest next week it’ll be with a proper amount of alcohol. For now I’m going to try to forget these fools for another week. Y’all take care and stay safe…

I assume you are aware that if you decide to leave this shit show, you need to get either a note from your doctor or a permission slip from the hall monitor in triplicate. Otherwise, you are NOT excused.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
Just now, Adeejay said:

My husband is originally from Columbus, OH.  He came to NY to attend college and never left.  So, he has been here for over 26 years.  He thinks that when we retire, we are moving to a suburb outside Columbus.  Not happening.

Any place where 'lake effects snow' combines with other nasty weather is off my list of ever moving there.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

Speaking of rings, I'm ordering a class ring for Mother's Day.
Commencement is in two weeks...Bachelor of Science, dual major. I turn 60 on Tuesday. Woot!

Happy happy birthday! And congrats on graduation! 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Goodnight all.  Have a meaningful week.

9 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good week everyone!

8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

It's been a hoot y'all!! Have a great week!

8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Never has wine been so refreshing.

Till next time.

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, good night peeps! I'll see my fellow die hards tomorrow night for The Single Life. I expect the rest of you to be grateful and work hard to improve your grades. Have a wonderful week!

7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I've been having trouble with my left knee for weeks now and it seems to be getting worse, so I'm hoping to see my doctor this week. I think the pain is related to my sciatica. I hate going to the doctor but I hate walking like Frankenstein's monster more.

Have a great week, everyone!

7 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Well that was worth the wait!!!  And y'all's snark was fabulous as always!!

Hopefully there's a smackdown of Bilal next week.

Have a good night!!

7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, m'dears! This episode was kind of boring but it was still fun to snark with y'all! Now, next week looks very enticing! I cannot wait to snark with you then! Looking forward to see some of you tomorrow for Single Life live chatting! Will also see the rest of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Nighty night Snark Pals. If you're good this week, I promise RIPPLE FOR EVERYONE!

4 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How much fun was that? Now I have the rest of the evening to throw drinks at my television while watching Unexpected. Bini’s sister inspired me. Have a super duper fantastique week, kids. Stay safe, be strong and live your best life.

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Great snark tonight - have a wonderful week.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 6