Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I bought weed the second day it was legal in Washington!  I proudly displayed my receipt for years on the fridge.

Sober now for six and a half years and I wouldn't go back for anything, although drugs per se wasn't my problem...alcohol was!

Good for you! Proud of you!

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

WTH airport let’s you put down a red carpet on the floor? 

The one in South Dakota!  There sure weren't very many people there!

Well, that was fun.  Kinda boring show though.  Hope you guys have a great week!  Fingers crossed I have a new hot water heater by this time tomorrow!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, whenever I just get off a long flight, the thing I want most in life is for someone to play an elaborate trick on me.

That's right up there with the people that think their fiance is up for immediate sexy time after a 22 hour flight with three layovers. 

• Love 22
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal really thought this woman would be so grateful to be in the US that she would overlook what she perceives as him lying about his life. What a piece of crap.

Yup. Another American who thinks the foreigner should be so grateful that they should have to put up with their crap. Boy bye.

• Love 10

Bilal just gave up his gig: A person can wear a nice suit.  It doesn't mean that he lives in a nice house.

Just like, a person can declare himself a 'hood-bougie, successful real estate investor/agent who's concerned that women will only love him for his material wealth and possessions.  Meanwhile, he's just a complete douchebag.  I hate him more each time I have to see him.  

• Love 22

"I don't want a woman who loves me for my money. I want a woman who appreciates me for my lies and deceptions. And my really bad sense of humor."

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14