Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

If Mohammed and Yve did the deed before and "in his CULTURE, that's a no-no"....  How much does his culture mean to him??  Especially since she said he knew what he was doing and a "ROCK STAR" in "that" department...

Girl, you are NOT considering becoming a muslim woman for him, are you??  Again, he's coming to the USA, she's not moving to Egypt!  Dipshit.

• Love 16
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I do not need to hear this convo.

If I was sitting near them in a restaurant I'd move tables. 

He was pissed because you wore a bikini? He DM'd you because you posted a pic of yourself in a bikini but now he hates it? This dumb shit deserves whatever she gets. 

• Love 24
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not much of a drinker but I had a glass of wine on Friday evening. Then I fell asleep. Then I felt shitty most of yesterday. I guess thats why I’m not much of a drinker.

Same and also with pot. They legalized pot sales here so dispenseries are opening up but when I tried it when younger it just put me to sleep. I am crazy enough when sober, I don't need help. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

My sort of lost/wayward son called and that's always such a great thing.  So, I've been disengaged from this show for about 25-30 minutes.  I'm playing catch-up now.

• Love 16

What the hell is she wearing? Judy Jetson’s blouse?

Blanche: “Dorothy, don’t you think those shoulder pads make you seem a bit aggressive?

Dorothy: “I’m not wearing shoulder pads.”

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

When Kara and G-man arrived at the restaurant, I almost wished for a cameo of the Family Chantal and Family Pedro, and a fistfight breaking out.

DEAD. 

And accompanied by a droning voiceover by Chantel, explaining that they came with a plan to attack her brother. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

How much wine did they drink? The table is covered in empty glasses.

They did a wine tasting. Everyone gets 4 glasses of maybe 2 or 3 ounces each.  So, maybe 2 glasses total? 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yve, because Eve is much too pedestrian.

I am staying at the YVE Hotel in Miami next month until today I did not think about how to pronounce it, I was saying Yve as in Yves Montand...I guess I was not wrong.

• Love 9

How does Eve have time for all of this squad and traveling and deflowering 25 year old Egyptian guys while her son has kidney disease? Is she just dumping him off at her ex's when she travels?  Isn't Mohammed gonna want children?  Does he not realize that Eve's current child is going to need care for the rest of his life?

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I am staying at the YVE Hotel in Miami next month until today I did not think about how to pronounce it, I was saying Yve as in Yves Montand...I guess I was not wrong.

Yve is an old Apache name. It means "Prowling Cougar".

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

none of her friends are bringing up if he has met her child? 

That's the main thing - also she can't give him a child.  That reason alone will break them up sooner than she thought.   (if she thought, which I doubt).

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

They did a wine tasting. Everyone gets 4 glasses of maybe 2 or 3 ounces each.  So, maybe 2 glasses total? 

Cold Shoulders had 6 glasses in front of her.  I think that someone noted that they had done 3 flights.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I’m not much of a drinker but I had a glass of wine on Friday evening. Then I fell asleep. Then I felt shitty most of yesterday. I guess thats why I’m not much of a drinker.

You could be sensitive to the sulfites added to wine.

I enjoy wine, but I do not eat fast food anymore. My girlfriend and I used to bring home take out all the time. Then came COVID and I was laid off. I spent my time at home rediscovering how much I love cooking. So I prepare most of our meals now. We went to Sonic yesterday because we kept seeing their ads on TV and had cravings for their coneys and tots. I wasn't used to the grease and high sodium content and felt miserable the rest of the day.

• Love 9
Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

How does Eve have time for all of this squad and traveling and deflowering 25 year old Egyptian guys while her son has kidney disease? Is she just dumping him off at her ex's when she travels?  Isn't Mohammad gonna want children?  Does he not realize that Eve's current child is going to need care for the rest of his life?

What does that have to do with getting a green card? Mo knows how to keep his eye on the prize.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

That's the main thing - also she can't give him a child.  That reason alone will break them up sooner than she thought.   (if she thought, which I doubt).

She can tote but doesn’t have aigs 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Same and also with pot. They legalized pot sales here so dispenseries are opening up but when I tried it when younger it just put me to sleep. I am crazy enough when sober, I don't need help. 😂

Yes, and double yes.  A friend of mine is a regular 'just a little' weed smoker. She can't seem to form a complete sentence, jumps from subject to subject and has the worst short term memory I've ever seen...but it's not from weed. She swears it's not from weed. 

Morally, I don 't care who does what. However...the damage is noticeable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Hot Damn!  South Dakota!!!  I think his little plaid outfit they show him in looks SO MUCH BETTER than the vision in pink he's going for!

But there it is!! The RED CARPET!!!!  Hilarious!

Shit, the guy even has a PINK MASK!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hey Yve does Mo know you are not a Muslim?  So do Muslim men think it’s ok to have sex with only desperate American cougars? 

So far, every one of the Muslim-meets-desperate-American scenarios has gone that way. 

• Love 7