Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Looking forward to the snark this evening. My poor kitty is in the hospital for her second day. Still can’t find a cause but she has stopped eating and drinking and has been vomiting since Wednesday so they are keeping her hydrated and still running tests. She has never been away from home before so she must be very upset. I am still a wreck and haven’t really slept in a few days. Looking forward to laughing and taking my mind off things! 

Oh Jeez, I’m sure your frazzled.  🙏for a quick recovery!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

The frozen WC cheeseburgers aren’t bad. 

Well, to be fair, the last time I had White Castle was sometime in the 70's. I'm not much for fast food either. I get Five Guys maybe once a year. Ditto Popeyes. 

The side conversations about fast food so early don't augur well for the episode!

• LOL 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s nice that her mom said because of Ximena they all ate. At least she used the money to take care of her whole family.

She might have given Mike some of the credit.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sorry for going Off Topic again... but they are bringing back the Mexican Pizza to Taco Bell. That was my favorite thing on their menu. YAY

My drunk self finds this to be FANTASTIC news!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, For Cereals said:

So sorry!  I hope she recovers!  Hugs to you. We had to put down our oldest dog on Monday.  His little kidneys finally gave out after 2 years.  Also ready for snark.

That's terrible, We love them so much.    Snark is good.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She always hangs out with me to watch this show. I hope this is the most expensive case of gas bloat ever.

A0E10175-B6D9-44AF-A55A-9AF8189DE371.jpeg

These little guys are so resilient.  I'm sure it's something very treatable!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, to be fair, the last time I had White Castle was sometime in the 70's. I'm not much for fast food either. I get Five Guys maybe once a year. Ditto Popeyes. 

The side conversations about fast food so early don't augur well for the episode!

I've had a weird craving for fried chicken lately. Drumsticks, which I normally hate. I've had 2 supermarket versions, and today, splurged on KFC. It's strangely delicious, but I feel greasy all over afterward. Probably like Ximena felt after sex with Mike. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Maybe they planned together to get her pregnant on this trip, thinking it would make it easier for him to get a visa?

I'd still like to see some dates on her boarding passes, though....

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Caleb hooked his wagon to the atrocity known as Alina and will forever be an asterisk in the anus annals of 90 Day Fiance history. 

I think they announced he'll be on Single Life next season.  Or maybe diaries.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wish there was some slapping going on tonight. Ben is especially slap-worthy 

Angela saw Will Smith and Rock and is kicking herself saying, I wish I'd thought of doing that last tell all!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Maybe they planned together to get her pregnant on this trip, thinking it would make it easier for him to get a visa?

I'd still like to see some dates on her boarding passes, though....

Hamza posted the dates on IG. She was there for a month

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am a cold-hearted bitch. I couldn’t give a shit about their slobbering and ugly crying. 

ugly  crying, and the best of all, the Lie Cry, when they cry while lying their ass off.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Memphis getting knocked up was beyond stupid. Three kids with three different guys? And how will Hazmat manage without Memphis's constant nagging?

Life will be normal and it'll be like a vacation!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I've had a weird craving for fried chicken lately. Drumsticks, which I normally hate. I've had 2 supermarket versions, and today, splurged on KFC. It's strangely delicious, but I feel greasy all over afterward. Probably like Ximena felt after sex with Mike. 

I usually stick to boneless, skinless chicken (dieting), but today I pulled the chicken thighs out of the freezer to make sticky ginger chicken thighs in the air fryer this week. Must be in the stars. What sign rules chicken cravings??

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Memphis is pooping for two now.

Aaaaaaaaand, I'm dead. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

TLC can play the most emo song in the history of the world over the Hamza and Memphis scenes, and I still couldn’t give a fuck. No fucks given here. I’ve searched my pockets for fucks to give and came up empty. 

Got any fucks?

Go fish. 

• LOL 12