Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Looking forward to the snark this evening. My poor kitty is in the hospital for her second day. Still can’t find a cause but she has stopped eating and drinking and has been vomiting since Wednesday so they are keeping her hydrated and still running tests. She has never been away from home before so she must be very upset. I am still a wreck and haven’t really slept in a few days. Looking forward to laughing and taking my mind off things! 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! Am I the first to arrive? I'm grabbing a seat in the front row so I can get a good view of the festivities. Who will be first to flounce? My money's on Kimballllleeeeeey.

And since I know you've all been losing sleep over my plumbing crisis, all is well at Casa Mostly, four days and $1400 later. Two very nice fellows from 128 Plumbing had me shipshape in less than two hours. I was so overwrought I took myself out for a pedicure the next day.  

Sorry about the $1400, glad you treated yourself!    Get ready for a hot mess tonight....

• Love 11
Just now, Doublemint said:

Sorry about the $1400, glad you treated yourself!    Get ready for a hot mess tonight....

I'm just grateful that we had the ability to pay for it! We are poor people. But fortunately not that poor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Popeye's is awesome. White Castle is poison. 

I have never eaten at a White Castle because they're not in my state (North Carolina). Also I don't care for fast food so will probably never eat at one ever in my life.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Looking forward to the snark this evening. My poor kitty is in the hospital for her second day. Still can’t find a cause but she has stopped eating and drinking and has been vomiting since Wednesday so they are keeping her hydrated and still running tests. She has never been away from home before so she must be very upset. I am still a wreck and haven’t really slept in a few days. Looking forward to laughing and taking my mind off things! 

I’m so sorry, it’s hard when our pets are sick and we don’t know why ❤️❤️

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Popeye's is awesome. White Castle is poison. 

White Castle is a guilty pleasure of mine, much like watching this 90DF poison!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So sorry about the cat!  Good luck.

• Love 6

Good evening peeps! I'm sorry to say I didn't quite give up everything tonight, I'm watching the opening of the Grammy's at the moment. (Silk Sonic!) I will be watching both and keeping up with all your snark!

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! Am I the first to arrive? I'm grabbing a seat in the front row so I can get a good view of the festivities. Who will be first to flounce? My money's on Kimballllleeeeeey.

And since I know you've all been losing sleep over my plumbing crisis, all is well at Casa Mostly, four days and $1400 later. Two very nice fellows from 128 Plumbing had me shipshape in less than two hours. I was so overwrought I took myself out for a pedicure the next day.  

Ouch at the $1400 but thank goo It is all resolved. What a nightmare

• Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I have never eaten at a White Castle because they're not in my state (North Carolina). Also I don't care for fast food so will probably never eat at one ever in my life.

You can get White Castle frozen burgers in some places, but it probably isn't the same.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am very sorry @sainte-chapelle

• Love 7

(((HUGS)))

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Little did I know "the slap" would give us a lot of material to comment on

I wish there was some slapping going on tonight. Ben is especially slap-worthy 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh no! Praying for your kitty, m'dear.

Lord, he’s gonna take that hug as a sign she wants to work things out!

• Love 5

So sorry!  I hope she recovers!  Hugs to you. We had to put down our oldest dog on Monday.  His little kidneys finally gave out after 2 years.  Also ready for snark.

• Love 1