Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol I read some folks in the southern US were pissed because they felt the movie was inappropriate for kids since puberty and feminine hygiene products are mentioned….

Same faction that asked for a definition of “woman”

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hi everyone! Who the hell taught Gino to pronounce Panama like that? Piana-mah. Ugh!

giphy.gif

Anyone remember Caroline In the City? When I hear John-O talk, I just hear that scene where Caroline talks about her Minnesota roots: "Apple Pyeeee with Cheddur Cheeyeeze ohwun taaahup" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I want to learn to ululate. I think it could be my secret weapon, e.g., at boring staff meetings or when as usual my compulsive talker sibling has gone on for 10-15 minutes without taking a breath. I'll stand up and ululate. 

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Word.  I haven't seen a movie since Mrs. FB and I saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, ....in LA.  That was fun.  The only movie I want to see is The Irishman....other than that, I'm not a movie goer at all.

No longer like movies - would like to see The Irishman and Downton Abbey.  That's it.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, hell yes. You just know that Gino is the kind of guy who doesn't understand why people feel like they have to shower every single day. 

It it totally worth paying for the premier Instacart. Its something like $99 a year. And yes, it makes it much easier to stick to your list!

If i didn’t go to the market every couple of weeks, I’d never go out of the house.

• Love 12

Anyone remember Caroline In the City? When I hear John-O talk, I just hear that scene where Caroline talks about her Minnesota roots: "Apple Pyeeee with Cheddur Cheeyeeze ohwun taaahup" 

Ha! I had that for dessert tonight!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Ew,, I did not need to hear about the bed creaking. 

Also? I hope that's not why you got married. 

Hamza looked like he wanted the floor to open up so he could disappear.

• Love 8
Just now, Ginos Black Hat said:

tunisian tradition is SO beautiful 

Seriously, these are the best 90 Day Fiance scenes I’ve seen. I haven’t seen every season though.

I love Hamza’s family. Memphis should be ashamed of herself.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

I want to learn to ululate. I think it could be my secret weapon, e.g., at boring staff meetings or when as usual my compulsive talker sibling has gone on for 10-15 minutes without taking a breath. I'll stand up and ululate. 

Hey, I just had an idea! Wake up my kids by ululating in their bedroom!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol I read some folks in the southern US were pissed because they felt the movie was inappropriate for kids since puberty and feminine hygiene products are mentioned….

Ohhhh. Yeah, I'm still learning about you humans and your organic matter. Having been conceived as a 🤖  and all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Seriously, these are the best 90 Day Fiance scenes I’ve seen. I haven’t seen every season though.

I love Hamza’s family. Memphis should be ashamed of herself.

Didn’t the Skipper get a 3 day wedding celebration?

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Finally my nemesis Gobi has been exposed to be be……..Gino

I am a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Memphis, you couldn't take 5 minutes to do an Internet search on Tunisian marriage ceremonies?

No -she was too busy "ass"timing in the shower!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I think old Gino's gonna be surprised when Jasmine sticks a fork in his eye when he brings up the pre-nup.  And how does a guy like Gino end up with 650K in retirement and he's what? 51 years old??  I mean, he must have a brain somewhere under that dumb hat!

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey..... Pack up your shit and hit the trail dude.  It is O-V-E-R.  Keep the rings??  Oh hell to the naw!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do we know why Mother and Father Hazmat got divorced?

It sounded like they may have never been married? Hazmat said it was the first time he had seen them in the same room? Maybe it was a one night stand thing? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

No longer like movies - would like to see The Irishman and Downton Abbey.  That's it.

I haven't been to the movies in YEARS. I was never much of a movie goer. Mr. Mostly and our son go to all the Marvel movies. I watched The Last Duel the other day on HBO and enjoyed it. But even though I can binge a series in a day, I can't sit still for a two hour movie. Weird. 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If i didn’t go to the market every couple of weeks, I’d never go out of the house.

You say that like its a bad thing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Cadbury Mini Eggs were on sale. One grocery chain is having a price spat with Lays so no Lays/Ruffles/etc. chips are available at the store. Slim pickings. Fruit goes up and down.

This time of the year, though. Produce is kind of petering out. I can't wait until the Farmer's market opens. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I think old Gino's gonna be surprised when Jasmine sticks a fork in his eye when he brings up the pre-nup.  And how does a guy like Gino end up with 650K in retirement and he's what? 51 years old??  I mean, he must have a brain somewhere under that dumb hat!

Liar liar pants and hat on fire

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

It sounded like they may have never been married? Hazmat said it was the first time he had seen them in the same room? Maybe it was a one night stand thing? 

How do you get two kids out of a 1 night stand ?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

There are a few instruction videos on YouTube. I’ve got one of those compulsive talkers on my team at work. Bitch, don’t nobody care about your stupid refrigerator…(ululating)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It it totally worth paying for the premier Instacart. Its something like $99 a year. And yes, it makes it much easier to stick to your list!

Oh yes, indeed.

Man, Noxeima is looking rough 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 3