Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

$7 FOR THAT KIND OF DONUT?!! thats like $1.25 for the same donut here..

That's like those flippin' Simpsons doughnuts at Universal.  I asked the clerk if they came with a financial aid package or if I was eligible for a bail out.  I got the side eye from Mrs. Floating with that one.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Jasmine, why did you pick this loser? Ughhhhh I would never go near his penis, I’d rather sleep under a smelly bridge

That's about what I'd expect from his penis.  He looks...fungal.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Even I wouldn't wish that on Usman. And I'm a well known heartless crab.

I feel bad for her son though. Can you imagine watching your mom throwing money at a man who doesn’t want to be with her?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

btw, I found the perfect weight loss plan. I only buy food that I don't like.  I had soft boiled eggs for lunch and sardines for dinner. I assure you, I did not overeat. 

I'm finding that Instacart, including delivery fees and tips, is much cheaper than grocery shopping in person. I just buy what I need. No wandering down the snack isle looking for what junk food I want. So, it's much healthier for me. Protein, fruits and veggies, with the occasional bag of Dove Chocolates 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I feel for those ppl unlike these fools. With the evolution of 3 D printing etc it is nice to see people take advantage and be able to feel more “ whole”

We actually have a guy on the caseload who had a "rhinoectomy" and it is really a sad thing to see.

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Gino is making horrible financial decisions.

Cameraman still zooming in on Gino's feet...

Maybe the cameraman has a fetish... or thinks we viewers do.

🤢

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Memphis, stop pulling faces during the ceremony, you raging hag. She is so RUDE. She could have asked about the ceremony beforehand if she wanted. Reminds me of Bibby Girl Lisa looking like an absolute clown in the mosque in front of “mommy”. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Must be the same cameraman who films "My 600 Pound Life." Lots of shots of people's gross feet on that show too.

I hastily avert my eyes when they do that. It's evil.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm finding that Instacart, including delivery fees and tips, is much cheaper than grocery shopping in person. I just buy what I need. No wandering down the snack isle looking for what junk food I want. So, it's much healthier for me. Protein, fruits and veggies, with the occasional bag of Dove Chocolates 

Cadbury Mini Eggs were on sale. One grocery chain is having a price spat with Lays so no Lays/Ruffles/etc. chips are available at the store. Slim pickings. Fruit goes up and down.

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not even interested. I don’t need their sermons.

Word.  I haven't seen a movie since Mrs. FB and I saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, ....in LA.  That was fun.  The only movie I want to see is The Irishman....other than that, I'm not a movie goer at all.

• Love 6
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Was that $7 USD for that donut or Panamanian dollars? Was that the "Idiot's Special," when Gino comes in to the shop because he has no idea he had been taken by a donut clerk?

Quick lookup shows that 1 USD = 1 Panamanian balboa. So yeah, I’m thinking that was one helluva expensive donut.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

That's about what I'd expect from his penis.  He looks...fungal.

Oh, hell yes. You just know that Gino is the kind of guy who doesn't understand why people feel like they have to shower every single day. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

It it totally worth paying for the premier Instacart. Its something like $99 a year. And yes, it makes it much easier to stick to your list!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Memphis, you couldn't take 5 minutes to do an Internet search on Tunisian marriage ceremonies?

What a dingbat. And she couldn't memorize one prayer to say with the family? And smirked, rolled her eyes, and made all kinds of faces while the ceremony was taking place? Immature. Disrespectful. But you know if she felt SHE was being disrespected anytime, they heard about it with a quickness. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12