Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

We had some flurries today. I couldn't believe it. It's almost April! 

The forecasted 2 cm seemed more like 10 cm of the heavy white crap on the driveway. I was not amused. I had to shovel it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The forecasted 2 cm seemed more like 10 cm of the heavy white crap on the driveway. I was not amused. I had to shovel it.

Minus 14 today and snow…plus 16 on Thursday and rain….and my boss bitches at me for taking too much time off due to migraines

• Love 2

Wow... I see why Memphis fell for a Tunisian man. She figured out she could spend weeks treating Hamsta  just like a hamster, and get treated like a queen by his  family on her wedding day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I still love Don Ed Hardy...I even have Ed Hardy nail polish strips by Sally Hansen.  What can I say, I'm old and corny.

I was going to bust on Dingo boots, but then I realized hey, people probably still wear those, so be cool.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Minus 14 today and snow…plus 16 on Thursday and rain….and my boss bitches at me for taking too much time off due to migraines

It was 19 on Wednesday. Mother Nature's sense of humour is not funny.

• Love 5
Just now, Bees52 said:

Wow... I see why Memphis fell for a Tunisian man. She figured out she could spend weeks treating Hamsta  just like a hamster, and get treated like a queen by his  family on her wedding day.

will it be a five day wedding? and will she keep reminding us it's a five day wedding like that lady from a season ago

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I have a hamster, and I'm much nicer to him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I was going to bust on Dingo boots, but then I realized hey, people probably still wear those, so be cool.

Dingos are second raters. Frye boots for the old hippies around these parts. Unless they're partial to Doc Martens

• Love 8