Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I would enjoy that so much! I cannot believe I have to wait two whole weeks to see her rightfully and deservingly expose Gino’s head for all the world to see.

Also guys, I was watching After the 90 Days last night and I have to warn you all: Please DO NOT WATCH 1000lb Best Friends. I had to brush my teeth and go to bed and couldn’t help but leave the TV on just for Loren and Alexei to finish airing. That one blonde on the new show (Vanessa SP?) already irritates the everloving fuck out of me. She is BEYOND OBNOXIOUS. She is like the new Tammy, and her friend would be the new Amy. I was physically cringing for 15 minutes watching this shit and then turned the TV off in a big exhale of relief. Now I know that I’ll be turning the TV off at 10:00 STAT from now on!

I totally agree!!  And since there's FOUR of them, you'd think that they'd each weigh 250 pounds!  But NOOOO......  That Vanessa just about weighs 1000 pounds by herself.  AND... she wears the MOST HIDEOUS CLOTHES!  Picture Tam-Tam in tight stretchy shorts with the fupa and all just HANGING out everywhere.  They do all go to Dr. Proctor, though!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

OMG! Too late! Meghan and Vanessa's stories do parallel Tammy and Amy in some ways. They were on Too Large with Dr. Proctor. Meghan followed the diet and lost enough weight to get WLS, (although like Amy, she's putting it back on) but Vanessa did nothing she was told to do just like Tammy. I predict their results will be similar, too. Now they've added two morbidly obese friends to try and coach each other? Their combined weight must already be a ton, certainly not 1K pounds, so the title of the show is a misnomer. 

What the hell was that outfit Vanessa was wearing for Girls' Night? It was like she cut an opening in a king sized bedsheet. And the little twin hairbuns made her look even more ridiculous. I agree, she's obnoxious! 

I know, right? I wasn’t interested in Too Large, although I may have seen part of the ep with Vanessa. But I already think she’s a bitch. In fact, every time I heard her say “We is big.” on that commercial promo I wanted to beat up the fucking TV.

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I totally agree!!  And since there's FOUR of them, you'd think that they'd each weigh 250 pounds!  But NOOOO......  That Vanessa just about weighs 1000 pounds by herself.

I know, right? I thought 1000 lbs means all of their weights added up together, amirite?

20 hours ago, magemaud said:

OMG! Too late! Meghan and Vanessa's stories do parallel Tammy and Amy in some ways. They were on Too Large with Dr. Proctor. Meghan followed the diet and lost enough weight to get WLS, (although like Amy, she's putting it back on) but Vanessa did nothing she was told to do just like Tammy. I predict their results will be similar, too. Now they've added two morbidly obese friends to try and coach each other? Their combined weight must already be a ton, certainly not 1K pounds, so the title of the show is a misnomer. 

What the hell was that monstrosity Vanessa was wearing for Girls' Night? It was like she cut an opening in a king sized bedsheet and pulled it up under her armpits. And the little twin hairbuns made her look even more ridiculous. I agree, she's obnoxious! 

It was awful and Meghan is already slipping. Much like Amy she will likely end up having kids before her body is ready. Dis is not a good situation. Why did they end up getting a show? None of them are particularly interesting. Don’t even get me started on Shauna Rae. I find her…unlike able 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
On 2/9/2022 at 5:20 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh yeah, and Shauna Rae is extremely obnoxious too.

Right? Her and her sister were awful about the other sisters bachelorette weekend. She said she wanted a nice quiet time and they sexed it up because they knew it would embarrass her. It isn’t  about you bitches, it is your sisters wedding and should be about what she wants.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Can we all just meet here at the usual time and live chat tomorrow night if we're not watching the Super Bowl? 

What are we gonna watch though? Thousand pounders?

8 hours ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

me sad no show.

me miss you all.

have good weekend.

te amo 

Don't fart, okay?

• LOL 4

Instead of our regularly scheduled programming…

@Angry Moldovan will be a Colombian “Instagram model” with 12 kids and I will be her American fiancé, a Bathfitter installer who tortures clients with his halitosis and alternating tales of his high school football prowess and upcoming trip to Colombia.

@magemaud will be an American registered nurse who moonlights selling videos of herself eating baked goods and @Trackdawg will be her Tunisian fiancé who has a lot of religious beliefs that mostly center around not spending time/money/energy on her.

@LennieBriscoe will be an American paralegal who enjoys long walks on the beach and sending 85% of take home salary to Thai fiancé @Frozendiva who will not be at the airport when they arrive because she’s “too much distance / no much money.” 

*You’ll never realize the show’s not on.

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Drogo said:

@Angry Moldovan will be a Colombian “Instagram model” with 12 kids and I will be her American fiancé, a Bathfitter installer who tortures clients with his halitosis and alternating tales of his high school football prowess and upcoming trip to Colombia.

@magemaud will be an American registered nurse who moonlights selling videos of herself eating baked goods and @Trackdawg will be her Tunisian fiancé who has a lot of religious beliefs that mostly center around not spending time/money/energy on her.

@LennieBriscoe will be an American paralegal who enjoys long walks on the beach and sending 85% of take home salary to Thai fiancé @Frozendiva who will not be at the airport when they arrive because she’s “too much distance / no much money.” 

So mach wanting to be watched!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Drogo said:

I will be an American serial marry-er with four kids who are my life. I've had my heart broken several times by Dominican bartenders, Tunisian HVAC mechanics and Eastern European fuckboys. I will pack a suitcase and be driven to the airport by my opinionated sister who has no filter and will let me know exactly what she thinks. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I will be an American serial marry-er with four kids who are my life. I've had my heart broken several times by Dominican bartenders, Tunisian HVAC mechanics and Eastern European fuckboys. I will pack a suitcase and be driven to the airport by my opinionated sister who has no filter and will let me know exactly what she thinks. 

We've seen all this before. You need a "hook". Little Person is already taken as is morbidly obese. What new twist can you bring to the table?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

We've seen all this before. You need a "hook". Little Person is already taken as is morbidly obese. What new twist can you bring to the table?

Double amputee?

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Double amputee?

I feel that would be kind of similar logistics-wise to Alina.

Addicted to plastic surgery? Nope, done already.

Police record? Nope, done already.

Believes in aliens? Nope, done already. 

It's got to be something really unique because I'm getting really tired of these recycled story lines. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Drogo said:

I will be an American teacher in Las Vegaaaaasss and will tell all of my students daily about my fiance Weeyums from Manchester, Englaaaand...he will meet me at ASP Airport somewhere over there and I will get to hear his beautiful, sexsaaaaaay Nigerian accent. Then I will know that he truly is sexsy Nigerian, baybaaaaayyyy. Me so mach excited.

Seriously, I will miss you guys! Just want to take a break from the strenuous hours I work all day and catch a fresh breath with some 90 Craze! Will truly miss you guys tonite, and I hope to see you around the forums someday! Have a great week! Peace out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

is there a rule regarding a crew and a cast member? ill me the cast member trying to seduce the camera man. has that been done before? 

theres this japanese dating show called ainori. the premise of the show is that theres 7 people - usually 3 girls and 4 boys - and they travel to different parts of a certain country. if they do decide to confess then they will leave after by themselves or if the other person shares the same feeling, then they leave together. in one of the seasons, a cast member fell inlove with one of the camera men and they actually entertained it. its on netflix with english subs if any of you is interested! i enjoy it alot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

is there a rule regarding a crew and a cast member? ill me the cast member trying to seduce the camera man. has that been done before? 

theres this japanese dating show called ainori. the premise of the show is that theres 7 people - usually 3 girls and 4 boys - and they travel to different parts of a certain country. if they do decide to confess then they will leave after by themselves or if the other person shares the same feeling, then they leave together. in one of the seasons, a cast member fell inlove with one of the camera men and they actually entertained it. its on netflix with english subs if any of you is interested! i enjoy it alot.

IT was rumoured that Tiffany had something going on with one of the camera ppl.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I thought that the couple could be beekeepers, then I remembered Anna and Mursel had covered that angle.

I was able to watch "All Creatures Great and Small" in real time tonight instead of recording it for later 

1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

I will be a sugar daddy wannabe who is in reality flat broke and living with my mom in a run down apartment in Van Nuys, and who keeps up the illusion of being rich through a series of Ponzi schemes, each crazier than the last

Are you the Tinder Swindler? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was able to watch "All Creatures Great and Small" in real time tonight instead of recording it for later.

I am also a fan. The original, not the remake. The station is fundraising as they seem to do  every month (>)now, and the show is bumped for the next week or two. I guess it's okay to wean off, though, as I am not a huge Calum or Deirdre fan, and we were in the thick of that. 

9 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I am also a fan. The original, not the remake. The station is fundraising as they seem to do  every month (>)now, and the show is bumped for the next week or two. I guess it's okay to wean off, though, as I am not a huge Calum or Deirdre fan, and we were in the thick of that. 

There's a wonderful show called "The Yorkshire Vet" on either Acorn or Britbox, following the vets who practice in Alf Wight's old practice today. Its absolutely lovely and I recommend HIGHLY. I've read all the books of course and the original show was fine but the remake I turned off halfway through the first episode. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 2/12/2022 at 10:21 PM, Drogo said:

@Drogo

giphy.gif

@magemaud

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I never thought I would say this but I kinda miss Zied. He cracked me up. I keep getting ads for The Ken and Barbie murders. It happened very close to where I live, I was a preteen at the time and remember how terrifying and horrific it all was back then so pass on that one thanks. I remember my teacher talking to us extensively about watching our surroundings etc.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I never thought I would say this but I kinda miss Zied. He cracked me up. I keep getting ads for The Ken and Barbie murders. It happened very close to where I live, I was a preteen at the time and remember how terrifying and horrific it all was back then so pass on that one thanks. I remember my teacher talking to us extensively about watching our surroundings etc.

You can correct me, but......her mom mom is supportive of her?  Picked her up from jail?  I watched that story on American Justice and not sure if I can watch again.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You can correct me, but......her mom mom is supportive of her?  Picked her up from jail?  I watched that story on American Justice and not sure if I can watch again.

Same. I saw a show about them once and it chilled my blood.

I was called for jury duty one time and I will never forget how freaked out I was when I realized it was the case of the local high school kid who'd murdered his teacher. I was living in terror that I'd be picked because I knew I would lose my shit. Fortunately I knew one of the defense attorneys and made a huge show of saying "oh HIIIII! How ARE you? How's your son? I haven't seen you in AGES!" and they dismissed me. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There's a wonderful show called "The Yorkshire Vet" on either Acorn or Britbox, following the vets who practice in Alf Wight's old practice today.

Thanks for the heads up. I had seen it listed on Acorn but it's also free on IMDB.TV and Pluto streaming apps. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I honestly can’t recall but I think her parents did cut off contact eventually. Karla is a master manipulator and I think her mother bought into the whole “ Paul abused me and made me do it” story. Apparently she married a wealthy man,  has kids and is living her best  life….it makes me sick. Her poor sister..those poor girls. I remember the rapes, the sketch on the cover of the paper…then the missing girls…the bodies.  I went to university with one of their neighbours. His dad felt a lot of guilt but how could he possibly have known what was going on in that house?

I love Acorn but I am tempted to get Britbox as well. They seem to have some great shows that I don’t have access to with Acorn.

• Love 1

I swear a relative of Hamza just waited on me at the 7-11! I wanted one of those little Tastycake fruit pies for my husband for Valentine's Day, but the only kind of pie this guy knew about was pizza. Maybe I should have asked him in Caveman? He looked like Hamza and his English was about as good, but he didn't say anything to me about "sexy time" or "big boobies." 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Oh, how I wish I could watch this sh!tshow live and snark along with you folks.  Unfortunately, my other half can't STAND it, so I watch what I can and record the rest.  He can be in another room & only hears the "beeeeps" and echoes them back.  Very annoying.

But thank you for the Monday morning snark reads.  More entertaining than the actual show!

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I swear a relative of Hamza just waited on me at the 7-11! I wanted one of those little Tastycake fruit pies for my husband for Valentine's Day, but the only kind of pie this guy knew about was pizza. Maybe I should have asked him in Caveman? He looked like Hamza and his English was about as good, but he didn't say anything to me about "sexy time" or "big boobies." 

He not say, “so maaaaach”?

• LOL 3
On 2/14/2022 at 6:05 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if C & A will be back next week and the 11th episode? I hope not, but at least they're not on the tell all (tell nothing). 

I doubt it, they were both shown riding off into the sunset. 

Edited to add: Now, I'm confused because the ads show Caleb, at least, will be back this week, but I predict (and hope) we've seen the last of Alina. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
On 2/13/2022 at 9:08 PM, Ginos Black Hat said:

I remember Ronald accusing Tiffany of flirting with the camera man but I think it was mostly in Ronald’s head…

The “First Look” on TLC Friday was a big letdown because I watched the earliest aired version shown by accident on Discovery+ two weeks ago and it showed the same scenes. 
There was another scene or preview that showed Caleb introducing Alina to his parents on Face Time, but that was probably scrapped when they decided to wrap up their story because of Alina’s racist social media getting her sacked. I kind of wanted to watch it because it seemed really awkward, LOL!

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add more content

I’m watching the first look and LOL at Kim staring at the ceiling in bed while Usman plays on his phone. Now Lisa is turning it around saying Usman was yelling and was disrespectful. She basically just pushed until he agreed to have sex with her. She is gross. I think TLC wouldn’t find this so cute if roles were reversed and an old man was pushing a younger woman for sex.

Hamza don’t marry her. I understand his mothers concern. She feels that Memphis can walk away and leave her son in a foreign Country where he doesn’t know the language and has no means to support himself. Not sure of his motives but she will nag him nonstop. 

I am not a fan of Jasmine but Gino is garbage and I hope they don’t end up together. He says he didn’t mean to hurt her but he was sending her nudes to his Ex and giggling via text about how she is crazy. He is an asshole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/14/2022 at 2:07 PM, magemaud said:

It cracks me up how many people here for all this 90 Days nonsense are also into PBS, Acorn, Britbox, etc. 

That's truly "from the ridiculous to the sublime." 

We've been busted...

I have Acorn (oooh, a five letter word...) and I love it

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 2
On 2/13/2022 at 6:06 PM, magemaud said:

This is the hardest job interview ever

• LOL 6
On 2/13/2022 at 6:06 PM, magemaud said:

What about two people of roughly the same age who share the same interests, have the same goals, and have met in person several times?

Nah, too improbable.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 2/14/2022 at 8:19 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

There's a wonderful show called "The Yorkshire Vet" on either Acorn or Britbox, following the vets who practice in Alf Wight's old practice today. Its absolutely lovely and I recommend HIGHLY. I've read all the books of course and the original show was fine but the remake I turned off halfway through the first episode. 

On 2/14/2022 at 2:07 PM, magemaud said:

It cracks me up how many people here for all this 90 Days nonsense are also into PBS, Acorn, Britbox, etc. 

That's truly "from the ridiculous to the sublime." 

Not me. All I watch is real-life trash and sleaze.

For example: @Pepper Mostly, after you mentioned watching the two (dumpster) Fyre Fest docs, I re-watched them both. Then, I watched the American Greed ep. about it, and started watching that show regularly again...then, I happened to read the infamous Anna Delvey article, watched the entire Season of Generation Hustle (because her scam was featured on one episode)...then finding more unbelievable scandals on HBO, I found The Vow, then The Way Down, and then The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley...all the while counting down the minutes until I could watch Inventing Anna on Netflix, which I'm neck-deep into now. And sad that I'm almost done, I can't wait to see Lena Dunham's shot at her. So what do I have? A scam fetish? Am I just addicted to #SwindlePorn? Either way, I blame you Mizz Pepper 😡

• LOL 2
  • Love 4