Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Ben - you could have gone on that Russia/Ukraine tour which takes a bunch of dudes over and they go to parties were they meet young available women (I saw it in a documentary about finding love overseas). 

I saw that too…it was both sad and interesting 

• Love 8
Just now, greekmom said:

Ben - you could have gone on that Russia/Ukraine tour which takes a bunch of dudes over and they go to parties were they meet young available women (I saw it in a documentary about finding love overseas). 

I saw that one too. A bunch of really awkward men.

• Love 10
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I thought they were going to phase these two losers out, yet here they are. Boring us. 

Me too, they said February she would be cut out but I guess it's the end of February and not the beginning.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Can I trade this train wreck for some other train wreck instead please? We haven't seen Usman and Kimballlly yet, shoot me over there so I can see if he's succeeded in grabbing his ps5 and running.

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Good evening peeps.

32 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Howdy, folks! I made my special spaghetti with cheese recipe for everyone, enjoy!

30 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hallo, my snarky snark buddies! I was severely disturbed by a friend's story on Instagram this morning, and it usually takes me a long time to recover from stories like that, so as you might have guessed, I am still recovering! Please make sure the snark is high-quality tonite! I really need some laughs! 

29 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!!

I hope you all trust my intentions and I have your blessing to be here.

29 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Good evening everyone.  I'm dressed in my black suit sitting at my Mahogany desk.

29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi everyone!

It warmed up here to 10C (50F) and it is steak on the bbq night!

28 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening all! I start my new job tomorrow....please send good vibes, I’m nervous as hell....

28 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello from the frozen tundra formerly know as Massachusetts.

28 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hello my lovelies.  Hope everyone in the snow zone is shoveled out, safe and warm.

27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! I am wearing my new leggings and feeling cute! 

I made a 20 pound roast snark--who wants a drumstick? 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If Mahogany was older, a bit more plain, maybe a little overweight, would Ben think God still wants him with her?

(shakes head sadly). Tut tut, dear. God only wants hot young fitness models for Ben. If a plainer, zaftig girl wanted Ben she'd lose weight and get plastic surgery. Why do you think god made gyms and plastic surgeons? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I saw that too…it was both sad and interesting 

If it's the one I saw on YouTube then David is there in the background (for real).

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Can I trade this train wreck for some other train wreck instead please? We haven't seen Usman and Kimballlly yet, shoot me over there so I can see if he's succeeded is grabbing his ps5 and running yet.

Or Ella and Johnny pining for eachother? uhhhh NM

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hello my lovelies.  Hope everyone in the snow zone is shoveled out, safe and warm.

What do we think Usman’s game is?  This is his second go round on the show with a much older woman.  He doesn’t seem to have any intention of being with these women.  Is it just for the exposure from the show?  

Yeah I definitely think he just wants the TLC exposure for his "music."

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I thought they were going to phase these two losers out, yet here they are. Boring us. 

Me too, they said February she would be cut out but I guess it's the end of February and not the beginning.

I think they're laying the groundwork for getting them off the show. They have to wrap up their storyline

• Love 7

So much for the promise that shirtless, sunburned Caleb, and his racist squeeze disappearing from the show. 

Are the C & A scenes repeats?    They seem familiar.  Please tell me that A's awful racist history would keep her from ever being on this show, or in the U.S. again.  

Ben is such a jerk, and a terrible poet.   He must have Vivian (Dallas Cowboys Cheeerleaders Making the Team a few years ago) writing his poetry (I understand her poem went on for over 20 minutes).

Mike may not be thrilling, but he's trying to change for Ximena, and he really cares for the kids.    If nothing else, at least the boys will be safe, and have a good parent, and I bet Mike's dad and grandpa will love them too. 

(Enjoy this week, next week no new anything, apparently it's the Super Bowl). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The lawd commanded him to only be with a 21 year old hottie. It’s a test of his faith

Seriously, you people just don't understand how haaaaaaard it is to submit to the will of the lord. 

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wasn’t that also Ben? Ben and Akinyi?

A trend appears.

The crackerjack writing team at Sharp loves a well used plot line. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So much for the promise that shirtless, sunburned Caleb, and his racist squeeze disappearing from the show. 

Are the C & A scenes repeats?    They seem familiar. 

Ben is such a jerk, and a terrible poet.   He must have Vivian (Dallas Cowboys Cheeerleaders Making the Team a few years ago) writing his poetry (I understand her poem went on for over 20 minutes).

Mike may not be thrilling, but he's trying to change for Ximena, and he really cares for the kids.    If nothing else, at least the boys will be safe, and have a good parent, and I bet Mike's dad and grandpa will love them too. 

(Enjoy this week, next week no new anything, apparently it's the Super Bowl). 

Ha! I too likened it to Vivan’s Epic poem! Yay a fellow DCC viewer!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guys when they show Hamza and Memphis in bed. Just watch it. She turns her head in disgust when he goes in for the kiss due to morning breath (I think).

Found it hilarious. 

The chick who's always talking about pooping and diarrea is disgusted by morning breath, that is hilarious.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5