Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm going on record to say ALL leggings are awful.  They leave nothing to the imagine.  Turn around and look at yourself - just no.   They are pushed because they are cheap to make - no zipper, snap, tailoring, etc.  

And some very odd placing around the crotch area of phallic designs

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The cotton ones saved me from a lot of eczema. I'd get it all over my legs and wearing tights was painful. So I'd wear leggings instead. Dress or tunic.

Ok you have a medical reason (and probably cover up too).  I'm glad this works for you!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, I wish I had known that before I met my former husband. His car was a rolling trash can.

My ex used his car like it was a satellite office. Dashboard piled high with mail, boxes of documents in the way-back. I used to call the back seat his waiting room.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Alina is not a queen Pink Fairy, you are.

And an annoying know it all... I don't think there's anyone I like this season even a lil wee bit 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm just a GenX gal hoping that 1990/1991 leggings/dress combo comes back someday.

I wear leggings with dresses. I don't give a shit. I get knee length dresses at eshakti.com and wear them with leggings with mad abandon. I wore my fleece lined leggings today as my lad and I made the rounds to the local bars and was cozy as a bug in rug. Leggings forever!

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Try Cetaphil, it’s a gentle lotion

My dermatologist recommends Cetaphil or CeraVe but I found they both have parabens (preservatives) in them. I switched to Olay Complete for sensitive skin and it also contains SPF of 15 or 30 so it protects against sun damage, too. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My ex used his car like it was a satellite office. Dashboard piled high with mail, boxes of documents in the way-back. I used to call the back seat his waiting room.

And then you have the guy who won't let you into his car if you are wearing shoes (yes, a real Jersey guy).  This is true.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

We all lost a lot of trust in you, Alina.

7 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Alina, wise up.  Caleb is gonna drop you.  

7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm glad the "Little Russian Person, Big American Douche" segments are about over.

7 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Alina and Cahhhlub are boring as hell. She’s vile. He’s a tool. I don’t give two mouse droppings about her boring ass secrets. NEXT. 

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Caleb was hoping for a girlfriend but Alina came up short.

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Alina, Caleb will tell you that he loves you and it's him and you deserve better than him.

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wear leggings with dresses. I don't give a shit. I get knee length dresses at eshakti.com and wear them with leggings with mad abandon. I wore my fleece lined leggings today as my lad and I made the rounds to the local bars and was cozy as a bug in rug. Leggings forever!

And they last, unlike pantyhose or tights. 

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Gotta love TLC prompting each couple to say "love of my life".

Am I a jerk for laughing when he said she hasn’t responded to any texts?

If you are a jerk, so am I...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

It never ends.  Once this iteration of 90 Days is done, they will start a new one the next week.

Sometimes a little wait makes you more desirable show. They don't even try to play hard to get, just like the people on this show. I wish sometimes we would get a little break between seasons.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

<3  Queen!

Also:  How could they NOT try to zoom in on Gino's bald head when they had the chance??  I need to see what the heck is living on there.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Black leggings with a dress are my go to 

• Love 11