Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Caleb's shirt in this upcoming scene...it's so ugly, it makes me angry.  It's that offensive.

Don't worry. I bet he won't keep it on for long....

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember that old sketch on SNL, Tonto, Frankenstein and Tarzan? 

And remember Miss Alli on TWOP, who dubbed that kind of talk "Mirnese" after TAR racer Mirna who spoke like that to everyone she encountered all over the world. 

Yup, I remember both of those, and also Erbeggah speaking to Zied like a caveman.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And remember Miss Alli on TWOP, who dubbed that kind of talk "Mirnese" after TAR racer Mirna who spoke like that to everyone she encountered all over the world. 

Those were the days!

• Love 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

There are Chinese restaurants in Idaho Falls, it probably never crossed her mind to try it.

She's looking for an Asian restaurant.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Does it count on the bingo card that Memphis said, "Family is important to me."  

Or, does it have to be the foreigner - "In my culture, family is important"?

I think there's something like "traditional values". And of course "my kids are my world" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

The good news is there are 24 Chinese restaurants in Idaho Falls.   The bad news is three of them are Panda Express, and one is Mongolian, and two are Thai food. 

It's not like Johnny will starve in Idaho Falls.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

So, in the first hour of this episode, we've established:

• All men were virgins and terribly bad in bed.
  • Short women demand very specific sexy-time performance.
  • American men are Latin American ATMs.
  • Mothers create conflicting priorities.
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That’s fine…then own it. None for this BS about having trama worse than Jesse and shoegate

Ahem. It was a LOUBOUTIN.

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Why couldn't they have Caleb and Alina sitting on a bench for their opening shot?  Why have him standing and her holding on to his ankle?

Because it would be less humiliating that way. Matt Sharp's not subtle.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

This all feels like Alina is applying for the job of Caleb's Girlfriend but he doesn't seem too concerned with trying to impress HER.  It's all about him.

Gosh he’s really in love with himself. It’s palpable 

• Love 18

This all feels like Alina is applying for the job of Caleb's Girlfriend but he doesn't seem too concerned with trying to impress HER.  It's all about him.

He's such a douche!!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Americans don't normally take off the shoes.

When I was growing up I had a big Italian/American family and we all took our shoes off inside.   In fact, my Mom and Aunts washed the soles of shoes on a regular basis.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Caleb's shirt in this upcoming scene...it's so ugly, it makes me angry.  It's that offensive.

I have some cocktail napkins with that sort of pattern of black & white squares & red flowers on them and they're pretty cute!  Of course, they're about 5"x 5" square, so there's that!

Memphis has a problemo. A MAJOR PROBLEMO!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caleb always has the right (i.e., tapdancing) comeback.

He immediately become sanctimonious when the nosy friend asks about his intentions.  He doesn't have to offend them, especially if he is serious about Alina.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Her best friend lives in Turkey? Is there a large expatriate Russian presence in Turkey?

Evidently, a lot of Russians fled to Turkey after the fall of communism 30 years ago.  

By the way, Turkey changed their name to Turkiye yesterday. 

• Useful 4
8 minutes ago, tvrox said:

But she's had sex with average stature men before. She could also help him feel more comfortable, etc. 

Have you not noticed that she does not help. She waits to be helped and then snarks that she doesn't need help. 

Also...um...does everything work like the usual equipment? I mean, from the boobs down, nothing else seems to match my anatomy book. 

Transparent.jpg.fef33502e0ca13f6155d0b73d13366ed.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 8