Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kim, its your turn to use your two brain cells.

Oh Auntie. That ship has SAILED.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I know its just the first hour of the season, but I'm convinced that none of these relationships are real.

I was reading along thinking you were going to say "none of these relationships will last". LOL. I think some of them are real, at least on one side, simple because I don't think Gino or Kim or Manbun are good enough actors to pull it off. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

+

22 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Yuck - do they throw it out after she tries it on?   Who would shop there with those nasty tried on things.

Lingerie shops have stick in things to line the crotches. Like the little disposable socks in shoe departments, but sticky.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Is Baby Girl Kim wearing a shirt with Soja Boy on it???

That is the least of her problems, she probably paid for all his merch.  I have a hunch Usman finds these pathetic, lonely women to pay for his record production and what not and then they meet in person, it blows up and the money train ends then on to the next one.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How many times are they going to play this Lenny Kravitz ad? Damn.

They're playing the perfume ads constantly to get us to shell out big bucks before Christmas, so in about 13 days they'll stop, but start close to Valentines Day again.   

Caleb is nuts, I wonder if he's related to Gino, and Memphis?  No sense among the three of them.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Isn’t bg Lisa’s nickname the skipper because she looked like the skipper?

Baby Girl Lisa was with Usman.  Skipper was Laura with Aladin.

BGL was Angela 2.0.  Skipper did look like Skipper from Gilligan's Island.

(Sorry to @greekmom - I didn't see your answer before I replied.)

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 2