Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Alina is beautiful. I am already upset because I don’t think Caleb is going to be able to handle their differences. He thinks he can because has romanticized the situation.

Honestly, i think these two are just in it for the social media thing.

I think they have some sort of agreement.

• Useful 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Momma Alina saying people in the airport will knock her over and kill her! LMAO!

Reminds me of the time I took out a toddler at Trader Joe’s with my cart. I was walking slowly but looking at vegetables. Knocked the kid onto her back. Oopsies. 

• LOL 11
6 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm surprised Gino can't find anyone in Michigan.

See, that is the thing, I am sure there is a bowling league or Dungeons and Dragons group he could join and meet a nice girl but he wants an exotic 10, she wants a patsy that will spend money on her.  Like so many of the men on this show they think they deserve a smoking hot girl and are not interested in the average girl that might be attracted to him.

Gino likes to punch above his weight class for sure.

Usman, really? How can he even do this to himself again, this one is suffering from some sort stunted mental growth with her idol worship of Michael Jackson, her yammering on and on about how happy Usman makes her, yeah we'll see just how happy she is with him.  Something tells me she is footing the bill for two weeks in Turkey and video shoot.  

Kim telling us how hurt Usman was from his break up with Baby Gut Lisa was precious.

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now that the year is coming to an end, folks, it’s time to think about you’re New Year’s resolutions. As always, I only make ones that I have a chance of keeping.

1. Be more judgmental

2. Snark more

3. Watch more shitty tv shows

4. Less exercise and more carbs

I like a girl with a plan!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nah, I was an administrative assistant. My boss was a professor, associate dean, and all around fabulous person. I was very lucky to have worked for her! I kept telling her she was destined to be the next science superstar, like Neil DeGrasse Tyson. "Get ready! Colbert! Jimmy Fallon! Rachel Maddow!" I'd say. Her thing (among others) is sports science, so she jets around the country doing studies for Major League Baseball and lots of pro sports teams. So keep your eyes open! She's also a big data person (joint appointment with Math dept.) so she's in the forefront of the institute's COVID team. She's a fucking genius. And we'd sit and dish about the previous night's Project Runway episode every Friday. 

Wow! I would have loved to meet your boss!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now that the year is coming to an end, folks, it’s time to think about your New Year’s resolutions. As always, I only make ones that I have a chance of keeping.

1. Be more judgmental

2. Snark more

3. Watch more shitty tv shows

4. Less exercise and more carbs

Be more judgey and snarky ❤️❤️

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Reminds me of the time I took out a toddler at Trader Joe’s with my cart. I was walking slowly but looking at vegetables. Knocked the kid onto her back. Oopsies. 

I was walking down the street and this girl was texting, walked right into a baby carriage and almost toppled it…mom was yelling, girl did not speak English…good times 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He is the definition of fuck boi

Word salad - check

Into his body - check

thinks he can get sex anywhere - check

man bun - check

beanies in the desert - check

faux spirituality - check

Wonder if he knows Ash…

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

See, that is the thing, I am sure there is a bowling league or Dungeons and Dragons group he could join and meet a nice girl but he wants an exotic 10, she wants a patsy that will spend money on her.  Like so many of the men on this show they think they deserve a smoking hot girl and are not interested in the average girl that might be attracted to him.

I wouldn't trust a girl who was attracted to him, either.

• Love 7

These Bounty commercials drive me crazy. They knock over a glass and the liquid runs towards their iPad or winning lottery ticket ticket and they just stand there watching it. I want to yell, "Pick up the damn ticket!" 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

This may be the first Russian father we've seen on this series.

Aleksandra, who married that Mormon boy, had two parents, who came to Utah for the wedding. Her dad was adorable.

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alina is beautiful. I am already upset because I don’t think Caleb is going to be able to handle their differences. He thinks he can because has romanticized the situation.

He's going to rescue her. 

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I wonder if Alina's South African boyfriend ever stole a refrigerator?

Or got drunk at a job interview?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3