Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Caleb needs to put his shirt back on, right now.   Judging from the lack of tan, or probably sunburn, he must not meditate outdoors without a shirt very often.    By the way, he's a total nutso.    Alina may think she knows Caleb, but he may not make it to meet her, the spaceship aliens might take him away first.   So, Caleb was chatting with her on a Russian dating app when he was 17, and she was 14? 

Please tell me that this is the last time Alina and her BFF Band appear?   And what's up with the band friend's leather straps get up?  

Pole 2.0 couldn't find anyone in the U.S. that wanted to date him?   Not hard to imagine why.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I’m a few minutes late but: Hi my friends, I have love for you, so mach love. 

I got my booster yesterday. My symptoms aren’t terrible, but I do feel under the weather: achy, cold, headache. No fever so I’m thankful for that. These symptoms are better than the alternative-getting Covid. 

Bundled up on my couch in a pink fluffy bathrobe and bunny slippers-let the games begin! 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone, hope you have your shopping done because it’s getting to be slim pickings out there and it only seems as though Amazon has before Christmas delivery.   

I sent out my out of town package on Thursday. Wednesday was a nightmare day with the third dose of freezing rain in three weeks. Sidewalks are glass, the city is out of sand, and I put my package in the grocery store cart to take it to the postal outlet.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Sorry  but I only think one thing when I hear a man goes to Thailand for a vacation and that is : sex tourism for underage children.

My cousin's female neighbor went to Thailand for a bit. She stayed in a monastery.

• Love 5