Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh thank God! The pain and suffering has ended! I’m ready for the new dumpster fire next week! We got Sojaboy finally going der for us with a new Baby Gurl! And three other new couples next week! Cannot wait to snark this brand new shitshow that is Before the 90 Days with you all!

You guys delivered tonite and cheered me up! I'm still sick, and I may be for about a few days, but it will eventually go away! I will see you all next Sunday (and hopefully I'm better then)! Will also see some of you around the forums! Have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 15

OK, friends, see you all next week. Thanks for a great night, you are all so funny and insightful and I love our side chats when things get boring. Have a wonderful week, those of you who are not gluttons for punishment and won't be joining us for Love in Paradise tomorrow! 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

It's over! Let's hope we never see these losers again.

Only the snark made this bearable.

Yay! We did it!

I have the feeling as much we can't stand some of these folks and don't want to see them again, TLC is going to give them more time, even their own show. I truly hope not, but you never know...

Alright people, it has been fun. See you soon! Good night.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Well, that was rough, but we made it!

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh thank God! The pain and suffering has ended!

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Oh come on, you know they don't give us a week off from this franchise.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
Just now, endure said:

All these unemployed losers bringing their drama to the tell nothing and hoping to get another season.

I think you're right.    I'm guessing at least three, maybe four will end up on Happily Ever After, and I bet Ari and Bini might end up on the original show, but I hope Viktor and his bead beard disappear. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think you're right.    I'm guessing at least three, maybe four will end up on Happily Ever After, and I bet Ari and Bini might end up on the original show, but I hope Viktor and his bead beard disappear. 

I hope so too re Victor and Steven too 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I have the feeling as much we can't stand some of these folks and don't want to see them again, TLC is going to give them more time, even their own show. I truly hope not, but you never know...

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Get better soon Hotel Snarker and anyone else who is under the weather. I got a cold a few days ago...kept going through the weekend, to fold like a cheap card table about 5 p.m. ET today. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ExMathMajor said:

Thank you for saying this. I'm regularly stunned by the level of entitlement American women in particular show towards these men (and in Stephanie's case, a woman) they claim to love.

I truly cannot stand Ari and am wondering why Bini puts up with her. Is the kitty-kat that good?

I think he’s terrified he won’t get to see his son. She holds all the power. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The new B90 looks like it’s gonna be great. Better than this cast.

And yet I predict half way through we’ll be tired of them and anxiously awaiting the next season. It’s what we do. Can’t seem to break the cycle. I blame the excellent snark. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Gee these commercials.   Wayfare has just ripped off Erik Satie, a poor version.

The missing Gymnopédie? Or Gnosienne?

(Is it weird that I was introduced to Erik Satie in 1968 by Blood Sweat and Tears?)

Edited by kirklandia
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Evil Lynn is transparently gunning for a spin off or another season on the show.  "My faith in Corey is completely shattered...the relationship is toxic. . . but maybe I will give him another chance."

Great idea, Mr. FB! It could be yet another spinoff of the franchise, “90 Day Fiancé: Last Chance.” Alina and SteVen could be on, too, as well as other couples who seem to only be staying together for the Sharp paycheck. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I want Ari and Bini to be on another season just so I can snark more with you guys on how much I hate Ari. Kenny and Armando I don’t mind, since they seem like they genuinely love each other. Ken’s selfish daughters can fuck off, though. Another season of Jenny and Sumit would be fantastic! Everyone else I wouldn’t mind never seeing again.

7 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Get better soon Hotel Snarker and anyone else who is under the weather. I got a cold a few days ago...kept going through the weekend, to fold like a cheap card table about 5 p.m. ET today. 

Thank you. I just woke up and feel terrible right now. I’m in so much pain it’s unbearable. I need to schedule an appointment with my doctor sometime this week, because me being in this state is abnormal since I usually feel bright almost every single day.

6 hours ago, DanaMB said:

And yet I predict half way through we’ll be tired of them and anxiously awaiting the next season. It’s what we do. Can’t seem to break the cycle. I blame the excellent snark. 

Let’s hope and pray that never occurs with this new season of B90.

8 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

But women are from Venus and men are from Mars!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, kirklandia said:

The missing Gymnopédie? Or Gnosienne?

(Is it weird that I was introduced to Erik Satie in 1968 by Blood Sweat and Tears?)

BST - A long time ago, I had a boyfriend who played trombone with BST.   I know  the bass player from that version of the band, and am friends with him on Facebook.  It's a small world.   Oh, definitely Gymnopedie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I think the Tell All was able to “wrap” in just two hours was because of:

minimal drama to rehash and resolve

only one flounce off 

but mostly, NO GRANGELA making a dramatic entrance, stirring the pot, holding everyone hostage, and taking over every segment and making it all about her. 

• Love 10

If Viktor and Bini are both here on K1 visas, hasn’t the 90 day countdown begun for them to get married? Doesn’t that practically guarantee both couples the next season on the original 90DF franchise? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Evelin says she does not deserve a partner that she cannot trust, okay then why give him another chance? And she needs to look inward about her part in his straying, she told him the relationship was over and tossed his ass out so while it was fast he met someone else and slept with her...Evelin acts like he sneaked out one night and met up with a girl.  Also, Evelin looks as though she has had a breast augmentation, nobody says anything about it.  I am sure Corey paid for it no matter what she says she will always take him back, he is her human ATM.  Corey's brother spoke his mind, I do not blame him for not visiting and did not feel compelled to attend the wedding.  Sad that Corey did not finish the soup, seems like it was the only time he has ever had balls.

Did we find out what Ellie and Victor do for money? Surely this show does not pay that much that they can live on it after taxes, and are they living in Seattle?

SteVen and his over the shirt necklace is on some sort of spectrum, his humor is stunted, his calling out the others for their behavior was awkward, his inability to read the room was epic, his tongue should stay in his mouth and Alina seems to want to stay with him.  Did TLC fly him in from Russia or is they living apart with SteVen in the states in his parents basement?

Bini and Ari are as fake as can be, they ramped things up for the camera, I do believe she does not like his sisters because Ari has to be his only focus and they may take his attention away from her for a half second. Ari mentions Bini just opened his first bank account, for what money? Is the Butt Bongo industry booming?  Are they getting an allowance from her parents? Shawn asking if they keep their money together was hilarious, what money?

Kenny's kids, oy.  Is one twin really little and the other really big, physical difference of them sitting on the sofa was very uneven.  I do not think Kenny and Armando should have a baby, their relationship was established with the freedom of having an older child that can be more independent and none of the stress that comes with a baby, the exhaustion, the expenses, the lack of freedom, it changes a relationship, Armando needs to be okay with the fact that it will change their relationship greatly.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we find out what Ellie and Victor do for money? Surely this show does not pay that much that they can live on it after taxes, and are they living in Seattle?

My guess is that they're both in Seattle, Ellie is still making pizza and the whole "selling everything and moving to Paradise" was a scam. This looks like a job for one of our favorite Washingtonians, @Floatingbison, if he chooses to accept the mission. (cue theme song...) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ari mentions Bini just opened his first bank account, for what money? Is the Butt Bongo industry booming?  Are they getting an allowance from her parents? Shawn asking if they keep their money together was hilarious, what money?

Apparently he is on a mixed martial arts fighting tour and must be getting paid as a D list celebrity. And you just know they're living rent-free in Princeton. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

but mostly, NO GRANGELA making a dramatic entrance, stirring the pot, holding everyone hostage, and taking over every segment and making it all about her. 

I would have loved it if Grangela beat the fuck out of SteVen.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

If Viktor and Bini are both here on K1 visas, hasn’t the 90 day countdown begun for them to get married? Doesn’t that practically guarantee both couples the next season on the original 90DF franchise? 

I believe I saw posts on Reddit of both of them filming for the show sometime this summer. I don't know if I'm right or wrong though. I definitely saw a post about Ari and Bini filming in Princeton.

"My guess is that they're both in Seattle, Ellie is still making pizza and the whole "selling everything and moving to Paradise" was a scam."

I did a little snooping after the "tell all".  From Reddit, Ellie was seen working in the restaurant in September.  From the Central Pizza Facebook page I learned that Chef Dylan left in October (was he her partner in the restaurant?).  And also saw a picture of Hiromi working at the restaurant.53C58337-46DC-43AE-8CED-C6E14192D974.thumb.jpeg.cc570e53fdf10f6c21e77cb904f1c85f.jpeg

Edited by kirklandia
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Bees52 said:

If they had a stylist or someone advise them to wear those clothes, they should be fired. Or sent back to 1980....

Having lived through the1980s I can't remember anything like that. I'm pretty sure you meant to put 1890 & just made a mistake.

• LOL 2