Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Can they watch it online?  I wonder what Sumit told them about filming.  I think Pa Sumit's English is good enough to watch and tell Ma  Sumit what Jenny and Sumit do and say on the show.   Or maybe Sumit told them it was just a documentary about life in India. Surely his pals are curious enough to watch.

A lot of US content is blocked in other countries, so you hafta use a VPN, which is another expense that is probably too much of a luxury.

Plus, Internet is not cheap there. As of 7 years ago, there was no unlimited broadband, if you have broadband at all. I paid (IIRC) about $45/month and I ran out of data in a couple weeks. And that's when I got my own account. It was MUUUUCH worse in a guest house environment, when a bunch of people were trying to share that.

Edited by Trackdawg
Schmoopy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

I’ve forgotten how to apply makeup, not that I was ever good at it before.  Got my brows microbladed over the summer and once I stopped looking like Dan Levy, I’ve been set.  I will need that doctor in Mexico’s # tho.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I  quit wearing make up because of the masks.   I probably should have stuck to mascara, but I got out of the habit during lockdown.

Haven’t worn makeup since 2011. I never really understood the point of it. Everyone knows what I look like.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I’ve forgotten how to apply makeup, not that I was ever good at it before.  Got my brows microbladed over the summer and once I stopped looking like Dan Levy, I’ve been set.  I will need that doctor in Mexico’s # tho.

I hadn't worn a lick of makeup for over a year, during lockdown and working from home. Once vaxxed I was getting ready to meet my son for lunch, and realized that I'd forgotten my makeup routine completely. I just sat staring blankly at my makeup box, going "so wait, what do I do now?". It was pretty funny.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does anyone actually believe that Ellie planned to move to Providencia and applied for the K1 just for shits and giggles?

Same with Avi and Bini. I don’t think either woman ever really planned to move to a foreign country and they just wanted to be on TV. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

what the heck, re new season of 90 day fiance??
That is one odd looking dude!

That woman with the sword is truly creepy. Should be a craptastic season! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

It's good of Shaun to be consistent in how she ends segments with each couple by saying, "I wish you both the best."

You can tell she really means it sincerely, from the bottom of her heart. What a jewel she is. You can see why they hang on to her, year after year. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do agree with Kenny about fighting right. We more so disagree, we walk away then have a calm discussion…no yelling…never namecalling

Now if only he'd learn how to do it with his appalling, shitty kids. 

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

That woman with the sword is truly creepy. Should be a craptastic season! 

And I am here for it. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chantel needs to lay off the Botox. 

She's so young! WHY

"When we got married it was one of the best days of my life". Which time? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
54 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

what the heck, re new season of 90 day fiance??

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Fingers crossed!!!

I'm just excited for new people to snark on!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And I am here for it. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I will have to get up at 4am to finish my homework because I cannot possibly follow the snark and write boring papers. 

Priorities! I approve. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6