Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yes I look okay with red with a blue undertone but red that is more orange looks terrible on me.

Same. My skin tone is very cool, bluish pink. I have a hell of a time finding a lipstick/stain/gloss that works. But I keep trying. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Thank you for saying this. I'm regularly stunned by the level of entitlement American women in particular show towards these men (and in Stephanie's case, a woman) they claim to love.

I agree and it makes me uncomfortable to see white women (too tired to try to spell caucasion) seemingly "own" these men of color.  White men seem to do it too (Mark) but with the ladies it is outta control.

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Same. My skin tone is very cool, bluish pink. I have a hell of a time finding a lipstick/stain/gloss that works. But I keep trying. 

I'm the color of a nicely-varnished pine bookshelf, and most lipsticks look like Hades on me. I just pick one and walk around like I don't know it turns me green, 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm aging anyway.

Same. I do like a red/berry lip. And my mouth, for all that I regularly operate at top volume, is a tiny rosebud. So I persist in sticking with a darker lip. I have given up eye makeup though, except mascara, to avoid looking clownlike. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I love how sanctimonius they all get judging the relationship of the other couples.

Me too - Ari had a point when she was going after Steven but man, she talks down to Bini like he is her son.

@Hotel Snarker, I doubt Shawn watches the show.  Given notes by production.

• Love 10

Does anyone actually believe that Ellie planned to move to Providencia and applied for the K1 just for shits and giggles? Can’t they just be honest with us and say they needed her for this show because it was hard to get visas during Covid?

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Same. I do like a red/berry lip. And my mouth, for all that I regularly operate at top volume, is a tiny rosebud. So I persist in sticking with a darker lip. I have given up eye makeup though, except mascara, to avoid looking clownlike. 

I  quit wearing make up because of the masks.   I probably should have stuck to mascara, but I got out of the habit during lockdown.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does anyone actually believe that Ellie planned to move to Providencia and applied for the K1 just for shits and giggles? Can’t they just be honest with us and say they needed her for this show because it was hard to get visas during Covid?

They don't get their own story straight.  Ellie went to Providencia because she couldn't wait any longer for the K-1 visa.  She missed Victor too much.  Then, she arrived there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5