Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Guys can be useless in even the best of circumstances....Summeat has no moral character at all ,  he'll justify leaving her at the first opportunity.  

Or maybe he won't leave...he doesn't seem to actually do much of anything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Production cheaped out: The horrific triplets are stateside, but they didn't fly in to NYC.  Maybe they did it in solidarity with the pregnant one.

No, if two go to the airport and one has to stay behind, she may forget about them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, TazDevil said:

Sumit didn't fight for anything.  He just let things happen to him and only reacted when he had to.  Shut up Sumit.

I know, when he said he "fought" I wanted to reach through the tv and slap him. Jenny basically wore him down, he took no initiative.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You might be trying to blend your families, Kenny, but your nasty, po faced daughters want no part of it. 

Aaaaaaand Kenny cries right on cue. 

Funny how Kenny can’t see that his caterwauling daughters are more of an issue that Armando’s family ever was…

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know, when he said he "fought" I wanted to reach through the tv and slap him. Jenny basically wore him down, he took no initiative.

He fought like hell to avoid getting married.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Kenny's daughters are just jealous, and don't want to share Kenny's attention, or his money.   If they miss him so badly, they could move to Mexico too, and be with him.    Of course, if they moved there he'd have to support them there too.  

• Love 14

If Kenny and Armando are in good health and mentally and financially stable there should be no problem with them having a baby. I mock Kenny for his crying but they seem to be sincere in their love for each other. It sounds like jealous more than actual "concern" from Kenny's kids.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Oh goodie!! Bini's sisters are next!!  Areola's face looks funny.  Like she's real sunburned or something.  She's gonna shine a light on her REAL personality here in a minute!

That's either bad makeup, or the result of a chemical peel or something, combined with botox, and I'm guessing fillers.   (I think I watched too much Dr. 90210 years ago).  

When her ex, if he is her ex and not still married, enters her face smiles, but not the forehead.   Too much botox. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Was Areola dozing off? If it’s not about her, zzzzzz

Junkie nod?

Just now, endure said:

They're so selfish and judgemental.  Imagine if their Dad behaved like them.

Loved that triplet baby daddy spoke up!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, endure said:

They're so selfish and judgemental.  Imagine if their Dad behaved like them.

Yet, they said several times throughout the season about how wonderful, loving, close and perfect their family is.  They have no self-awareness.  

• Love 8