Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Bees52 said:

Well his hair is pretty.... nothing else, imo, but his hair is. He should do a shampoo commercial!

Glad you said it...he does have nice hair. That's about the only thing about him that's nice, though...

Alina, you deserve better...

• Love 3

I would love to be in the studio when they filmed this, with clippers to take care of Viktor's beard beads, and hair, and Stevan's awful hair.   

Stevan certainly didn't waste any time saying mean things about Kenny, and I'm sure mean statements from him will be following.   So Jenny and Sumit are still in India, Armando is still in Mexico, and Corey and Evelin are still in Engabao.     Ari looks like she's going to a cocktail party after this.     Stevan's remark about Evelin was awful, and he's a jek.    

Ari and Bini got the K-1, after Ari went for his interview with him.  Tell me they won't end up on the original 90 Day.       COry and Evelin look so unhappy.   

Stevan's right he's the worst person in the room, and his crack about Corey was awful.    Stevan is obviously hoping for a season on Happily Ever After.      I'm hoping they don't sign him for another season of anything. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Is Yellowjackets available on demand?

Don't know because I usually watch it on my phone with Showtime Anytime. If you are in your 40's you will recognize the music and fashion they flashback to 1996 when the women were in high school. They are in a plane crash and have to survive for 19 months and it turns into a Lord of the Flies situation and then they show them today. They make it clear some of them don't make it back and it looks like there may have been cannibalism at some point. It sounds like straight up horror which I don't like, it isn't. Check it out so we can talk about it!

Sorry if this is TL;DR but I am so into this show

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Why are they giving this immature boy so much screen time? 

Because they know that we all loathe him and will rejoice in his discomfiture. 

And he loves loves loves presenting himself as a sex god, its worth his being dragged publicly to burnish his image of himself. 

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

SteVen miscalculated.  He deflects to Corey insults every time.  But, Corey is more forgettable than hated.

Classic bully behavior. 

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina, rookie mistake. He won’t change. If you thought you could change him, you cant.

I wish she was older than 20 and had a little life experience to know she can't change him.

• Love 8