Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I love it!  Bindi, not Bini.    I like that.   I wish it was Bindi, not Bini.  

43 minutes ago, Boston said:

I missed the preview.. but my mother (who i had NO IDEA watched this and she needed something so i had to get it - long story.. we don't get along and are polar opposites) told me Bindi (yes, that's how she said it) was in the US with Ariashole.  Hope this is where you can post these things.  (I thought she meant BINDI IRWIN).  LOL

I found Ste-Van to be a total jerk, and imagine he'll only get worse in the other 90 minutes.   I wonder what Ste-Van's parents, and church elders think about him saying he wants a threesome?   

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder what Ste-Van's parents, and church elders think about him saying he wants a threesome?

He'll probably say he meant it in religious terms, like the Holy Trinity--as per St. Thomas Aquinas, or whoever else he drags out of his handy pile of quotable quotes for all occasions.

• LOL 5
On 12/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, magemaud said:

image.png.5f21d0f8d7786762c0fb38b1e1e53503.png

Hey! I loved that show! Thanks for bringing back the memories!

17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm watching the Tell All preview, and Ste-Van is a total jerk,.    His comments on Evelin, Corey, Kenny, and everyone else are awful.    Anything for ratings I guess.           

I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of phony fireworks on the other 90 minutes.     

When SteVen commented on Evelin being "the most modestly dressed", I fucking vomited. That shit was basically sexual harassment. My goodness, I cannot comprehend the level of GROSS he is.

7 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

He'll probably say he meant it in religious terms, like the Holy Trinity--as per St. Thomas Aquinas, or whoever else he drags out of his handy pile of quotable quotes for all occasions.

Fucking Nelson Mandela! giphy.gif

• Love 7

@Hotel Snarker the comment Steven made about Evelin was disgusting. I don’t like her but no one should be harassed for dressing the way they choose to dress. Alina is in for a tough time. She will be emotionally abused until she bends to his will. Mr. cheater ( yes sexting is cheating) is hardly one to talk about morality. He is trash who hides behind religion in order to disguise the fact that he is trash. It bothered me that people laughed when the cheating came to light, Shawn was right to point out that he is married and this is serious.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@Hotel Snarker the comment Steven made about Evelin was disgusting. I don’t like her but no one should be harassed for dressing the way they choose to dress. Alina is in for a tough time. She will be emotionally abused until she bends to his will. Mr. cheater ( yes sexting is cheating) is hardly one to talk about morality. He is trash who hides behind religion in order to disguise the fact that he is trash. It bothered me that people laughed when the cheating came to light, Shawn was right to point out that he is married and this is serious.

It's so sad that we (society) are still not at a point where we could easily call this creep out for a remark like this.  People still laugh, to cover up the discomfort I imagine.  This little creep is still young, I wonder how bad he'll get with time?  

• Love 7

I’m here but don’t know how much of I-Smell-a-Fart Face Areola I can take. You all know how much I loathe her AND Bini, who brings no added value whatsoever. And we’ll probably be treated to Janice, who wouldn’t know a boundary if it bit her on the ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, the tell nothing is on tonight? I think that I'll pass.

I really want to too, but I just want to be with you guys. I woke up feeling extremely ill this morning. I tried to take some medicine and it left me feeling very drowsy so I took several naps. It has also taken a serious toll on my mental health today. I hope your snark will lift me up tonight! Thank you so mach!

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, the tell nothing is on tonight? I think that I'll pass.

I think you folks might be surprised.

6 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

It's so sad that we (society) are still not at a point where we could easily call this creep out for a remark like this.  People still laugh, to cover up the discomfort I imagine.  This little creep is still young, I wonder how bad he'll get with time?  

I would called him out on all his crap but then again I would never be on this show.  Had I been the moderator I would have said something.  And relished every minute!

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Don’t you want to hear Shawn say “What just happened?”

She fits in with this show because she's a grifter too, she's lazy with her research and is just collecting a paycheck. Any one of us could do a better job than her.

Anybody else watching Yellowjackets on Showtime? I am hooked, it is so good. 

• Love 8

What up Peeps!!  Watching the rerun of Sumit and Jenny get married and I still can't find the loophole.  I'm sure Sumit is looking for it, frantically!!

Let's get this Tell-Nothing started!!

Taking my place in line to punch SteVen in the throat!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!!  Watching the rerun of Sumit and Jenny get married and I still can't find the loophole.  I'm sure Sumit is looking for it, frantically!!

Let's get this Tell-Nothing started!!

Taking my place in line to punch SteVen in the throat!!

Get behind me!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I really want to too, but I just want to be with you guys. I woke up feeling extremely ill this morning. I tried to take some medicine and it left me feeling very drowsy so I took several naps. It has also taken a serious toll on my mental health today. I hope your snark will lift me up tonight! Thank you so mach!

I still have a cold after a week! And it sucks. I can get to sleep and stay asleep until around 5AM, then I wake up and cough up a lung. Then I can manage to go back to sleep at around 7AM. Hope you get better soon. Snark is almost as good as chicken soup, so stick around @Hotel Snarker.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Victor is wearing his best. Beard beads

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wonder if the chin beard doubles as an hourglass.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Quick. Get the scissors to finally cut that atrocity off Victor’s face!✂️

giphy.gif

• LOL 7