Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hi everyone! I'm late but here! I've been watching the show though. I'm trying to figure out what happened in Ethiopia that has shamed Ari so. Can't just be some pictures of girls at the house.

Also, Ellie should know, you don't remind someone how much you spend on them, and not expect them to get an attitude.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Now we're in the boring bit where every comment is Alina go home & Ellie go home.  So, any updates on Thanksgiving plans?

I've ordered a dinner for four from my favorite restaurant. It'll just be me, my husband and son, and our former lodger whose family is in Chicago. My mother is 93 and she couldn't care less. My brother has gout and can't eat turkey, and he's a wicked curmudgeon at the best of times. I mean, I'd get something else for him if he wants to come over. So we'll just eat a fab meal and maybe drink some and play some board games and drink some more. We're into doing something novel for Thanksgiving lately. 

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I've ordered a dinner for four from my favorite restaurant. It'll just be me, my husband and son, and our former lodger whose family is in Chicago. My mother is 93 and she couldn't care less. My brother has gout and can't eat turkey, and he's a wicked curmudgeon at the best of times. I mean, I'd get something else for him if he wants to come over. So we'll just eat a fab meal and maybe drink some and play some board games and drink some more. We're into doing something novel for Thanksgiving lately. 

that sounds low key and fun. . . except the gout part.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Why am I constantly amazed that no one on this show seems to worry about the practicalities, such as money or insurance. I worry about that stuff and I’m gainfully employed, own a house and car. 

TLC Has to be paying for their insurance, right? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sounds wonderful - have a blast!   I'm making a small 8 lb turkey for myself and my daughter.  We'll hang out and relax.  I had to call the fire department about my oven last Saturday, but I've got a repair man coming here and, hopefully, I'll manage it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Gee, if she were 80 with alzeimers (sp)? I could understand her doing this. 

No sympathy……none for Cory either.  Go forth and be a moron.  Just don’t act all insulted if people don’t get all teary eyed.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

That’s a new one, an engagement conch. Does Ellie really believe her ring conveniently blew away in the hurricane? 

Ellie allowed herself to be dickmatized once again. Now he has her believing that a conch shell 🐚 = an engagement ring. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

that sounds low key and fun. . . except the gout part.

Last year I made my famous short ribs. The year before my son was cheffing at a hotel so  we went there for the T-day buffet and my mother got to see him in his whites at the carving station and everyone in the place bent over backwards to make sure sure we all had a great time. The year before that we had Thanksgiving brunch at my house, the theme being the Monty Python Spam sketch. My brother brought over the Spam and I made baked beans. My brother arrived dressed as a Viking. We're kinda weird but we're fun. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

These women have such low standards. I have a cousin who moved to England to be with her husband she met there but he is worth it. I do not see one person on this show I would even walk across the street to be with.

the only one I think was worth any effort to pursue was that second girl that the chubby two timer guy was communicating with a couple seasons ago, I forget his name. . .  it was the one where he went swimming in a lake and had to hauled back onto the dock by the film crew . she was Colombian I think, anyway, she seemed really nice.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola wishes she had friends who would think she was stupid. I’m sure Leandro is on his knees, thanking the gods that he’s no longer married to her.

Hmm maybe that's why she went to Kenya: Leandro said not interested. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Last year I made my famous short ribs. The year before my son was cheffing at a hotel so  we went there for the T-day buffet and my mother got to see him in his whites at the carving station and everyone in the place bent over backwards to make sure sure we all had a great time. The year before that we had Thanksgiving brunch at my house, the theme being the Monty Python Spam sketch. My brother brought over the Spam and I made baked beans. My brother arrived dressed as a Viking. We're kinda weird but we're fun. 

Hilarious 😂 

• Love 4