Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, he was basically a full time caregiver to his grandson, but he's too old and doddering to have a kid with Armando? 

Daughter is a blood relative and she was pregnant, so there was no choice but to step up and help - then he fell in love with baby Cooper.   Armando's kid is a vague idea, nothing concrete - so it's easy to opt out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Does mygrandsonCooper have a dad? Because he’s never mentioned.

Kenny said Madison was a single Mom and she and Cooper have always lived with him, so it doesn't look like Dad is in the picture. 

• Love 4

Corey look up what you want to ask in the translater app before you talk to people if after 10 years in Ecaudor you still dont' have a basic grasp of the language. 

He always acts like he just moved there two months ago and not living there for a decade.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, bref said:

"I'm essentially re-proposing to you again." Corey sure has a way with words, doesn't he? 

It goes hand in hand with his charismatic, manly personality. 

You know, I just started doing Duolingo for Spanish two weeks ago, and I think my Spanish is as good as Corey's. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Corey and Evelin's relationship is going in a really weird order. First they got married, then they broke up, then they planned their wedding, then they agreed to move in together, and now he is proposing to her. Next episode will be their first date, and the episode after that will be them attending their grandchildren's college graduation, and the episode after that will be the first time they have sex.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Y'all prolly gonna think me cray (or more so than you do already), but when I was over there, I ordered Indian takeout maybe 5% of the time. I think part of is it that our house cook only knew how to make Indian, so we got SOOOO sick of the same things, plus that Americanized palate thing, where (like going to Italy or China/HK) the things you have grown to love stateside are not really the same in the country of origin. Facepalm if you will, but I think the place I ordered from the most was a joint in Gurgaon called Pizza Vito.

The lobby restaurant of the last hotel I was at did  have some BOMB butter chicken, though!

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 5.14.10 PM.png

Trackdawg, you are a renaissance man!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

so sorry to hear that @sainte-chapelle. No one deserves that. Sending you virtual hugs

Thanks, it was awful. He was in perfect health, went for runs etc but fell down the stairs at home. He was on a ventilator ( smashed ribs) for 5 weeks and I was only allowed in once. He was weaning and Dr. Said he would recover. Hours before I was allowed in again a mucas plug blocked the tube and his heart stopped. 

2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea my dad died alone in the hospital during COVID so I don’t exactly have much patience for Kenny’s histrionics 

We mourn together, Sister @sainte-chapelle 💔

I found my brother dead last month. It’s been a challenging time for so many it seems. 

23 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know whiny Kenny...a lot of grandparents didn’t see their grandkids for a while...due to the...you know...pandemic. But nope, it’s your own singular unique tragedy.

Also...you DID leave your grandson in the states while you chased younger ass.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

This entire arc has been a waste of my time. But maybe it’s wrapping up? Also no one believes happy in love Evilyn here. Gag.

She's happy that she's going to suck $50K out of him for the wedding or she doesn't have to fight to keep the bar, the car and everything else his life savings bought her.

• Love 7