Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh, my, Amanda manages to crank out a smile. Will wonders never cease. 

"You can here the birds"

"What if they poop on you?"

Ever the ray of sunshine. 

She thinks the chattering birds are vampire bats. Dear sweet tap dancing Jesus she is dumb as a brick.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good Lord is Amanda ever pleased ?

No. No she isn't. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
57 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He makes pancakes without his shirt on. There really is niche for every kink, isn't there? 

I mean I like pancakes, but not that much. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Imagine that, Violet might actually have to work and do family stuff like the rest of us.  I would be overjoyed for a day or so to wander around a foreign country.  Her life doesn't stop for him.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Fucker.

What is he expecting for the pearls?

They’re not even individually knotted. Wal-Mart quality. And what a ridiculous gift to give someone from Southeast Asia. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

When they entered the park, it was daytime and now it's night. I think Amanda bored the camera crew to death and they fell asleep and had to do reshoots. 

They had to wait for the vampires to come out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Zombness said:

i think Rasvan is an opportunist.  He just wants a green card and picked the wet blanket widow to get it.

She’s going to dangle it like the proverbial carrot. He needs to cut his loses and move on to the next sucker

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

i think Rasvan is an opportunist.  He just wants a green card and picked the wet blanket widow to get it.

He is the Romanian Soljaboy..

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

They’re not even individually knotted. Wal-Mart quality. And what a ridiculous gift to give someone from Southeast Asia. 

"I recognize this knotting and beadwork.. this pearl strand was made by my uncle who is working in slavery for SouthSeas Pearl Inc.   So... thank you I guess."

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

off topic, but the demo for Don't Stop Till you Get Enough is the best demo I've ever heard by any artist!  

That’s Sheila E. beating her drumsticks on the soda bottles. She said Quincy wanted her to come up with a cool percussion sound.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Riley is just flat out astonished that she is not kissing his feet and promising him everything. I like her so far.

So, I guess he's another one of those savior types who doesn't want to look like one, but gets treated like one. 🙄

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think Jazz covered the topic in great detail already, but Autistic Trans is a new twist 

I guess next season we'll have a trans, autistic, little person. With a skin condition. Who's Amish. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I guess next season we'll have a trans, autistic, little person. With a skin condition. Who's Amish. 

Only if they’re also a multiple. Or expecting multiples.

• LOL 7