Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hand drill. Basic set of screwdrivers. Hammer. Tape measure. Level. Hand saw.

Or a leatherman, which has all of the above and fits in your pocket.  You're in a disaster area, think "non-electric".

That’s her first mistake.  If you think you’re going to fall in love with a vacation bae, pick a hurricane free zone like Aruba…

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

9 MINUTES AGO, SAINTE-CHAPELLE SAID:

Victor can keep his D far away from me….he just looks dirty. I’d need to hit up Colt for some of that flavoured lotion to deal with any of that.

I'd probably hit up Darcey's liquor cabinet.

I'd hit myself in the head with the overpriced drill. Yuck!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Those things were fun but I think they pulled them from a lot of playgrounds due to injuries. I flew off once or twice myself. 

I was lucky enough to grow up with these death traps too.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Kenny's grown children are Armando's age or older.  I can see why he wouldn't want a baby when his youngest is late twenties.  Their age difference is becoming a problem.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Topical aside: HBO has a three-part series called Nuclear Family about a lesbian couple who had two kids via insemination with gay men in the 80s, and one of the fathers sued for paternity/visitation.  Kind of interesting juxtaposition with the things that Kenmando have to consider vs what gay couples who wanted to be parents had to worry about 30+ years ago.

Also it had a clip of a very young Fauci in one of the episodes (talking about the advent of HIV)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'm getting close to 50, I hope I don't get put out to pasture at 60. I am going to be doing kicks like that SNL skit where she says "I'm 50!". 😂 But I do think they should just concentrate on raising Hannah, it's not Kenny's age that bothers me it's his personality.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Topical aside: HBO has a three-part series called Nuclear Family about a lesbian couple who had two kids via insemination with gay men in the 80s, and one of the fathers sued for paternity/visitation.  Kind of interesting juxtaposition with the things that Kenmando have to consider vs what gay couples who wanted to be parents had to worry about 30+ years ago.

Also it had a clip of a very young Fauci in one of the episodes (talking about the advent of HIV)

It's on my list but I have not seen it yet.

I don't get Armando's insistence of the bloodline. Sounds fake.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• LOL 2
  • Love 9