Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I rank the Americans from best to worst accordingly: Debbie, Nicole, Gabe, Jen, Danielle, Kris

How about you guys?

I'm going to agree with your order.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I rank the Americans from best to worst accordingly: Debbie, Nicole, Gabe, Jen, Danielle, Kris

How about you guys?

I would switch Gabe and Nicole. And maybe Jen and Nicole, tied. They’re more dumb than evil.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Agreed.

She's no better than the Skipper or Grangela.

She just doesnt cuss and yell

If she actually leaves and stays away than she is better than Skipper or Grangela. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

from best to worst?  Has to be Gabe, Nicole, Jen, Debbie, Danielle, Kris

I know alot of ppl are fans of Debbie but I dont like her. Why would you go online to find a guy that is young enough to be your grandson?

I dont buy her southern oh shucks i am a belle goodness act.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I know alot of ppl are fans of Debbie but I dont like her. Why would you go online to find a guy that is young enough to be your grandson?

I think I'm mesmerized by all her hair...

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Kris would be dead last for me too. Danielle and Jen just ahead.

In fact, it’s hard to choose between Danielle and Kris as the trashiest since they’re both equally bad.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hate people who do this. “Oh hey I’ll say whatever I want regardless of how hurtful or vile and you’ll be ok with it because that’s just me!”

So true and yet these people always have to be in some relationship ~ ugh!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

I am not a fan of hers because of the stupidity of her thinking this guy and life style would really work out, I like her because she funny and does not know it, looking for margaritas in a Muslim city, not realizing why Oh really wanted to git wit her, her cluelessness is much better than Angela's violent and loud crap.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

$10 we find out Debbie went back online fishing and now has a new beau in either Nigeria or India.

Apparently Sojaboy is spoken for 

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Nicole? Nicole? Nicole is a whiny nitwit who expects a whole country to adjust to her wig. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Debbie…your three year “relationship” was an online fantasy. Accept that and move on..

my mom’s BFF is online dating…has yet to meet anyone in person as they’re all “stuck” somewhere for work…yeah right.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I think I'm mesmerized by all her hair... [Debbie]

It looks best on the THs where it's been pulled off her face, cut/shaped, and waved. That old-hippie, bottle-blonde look does her no favors.

Does she drink a lot like the other Debbie?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am not a fan of hers because of the stupidity of her thinking this guy and life style would really work out, I like her because she funny and does not know it, looking for margaritas in a Muslim city, not realizing why Oh really wanted to git wit her, her cluelessness is much better than Angela's violent and loud crap.

She gives me Jennifer Coolidge White Lotus vibes

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Couldn’t they drop her off near entrance? 

Couldn't the production crew help with her luggage?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Debbie is showing some self-awareness. Come on, give her credit. She’s a lot more articulate than most, whatever her “sunset of life” fantasy.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Nicole is 2nd best?

I know she did irk me a few times, but aside from that she’s sweet and generally harmless to me. It’s just that her and Mockmood do not need to be a thing, the culture is vastly different there and she would probably not survive in another burkini again.

6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

No Nicole and Mackmewd tonight?

Phew!

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

At least unlike Grangela or Pred, she actually owns up to her behavior and admits wrongdoing. She ain’t no perfect angel, but she did deliver us the most witty one liners in the history of 90 Days!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Debbie, he's been showing you who he is and how he handles anything he does not like that you (or others) do, say, etc. The worst thing for his family is that he won't become someone else's problem, 1000s of miles away. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh please no. Honestly I just watched memes and clips on social media. 

Yeah I just rewatched the Crown instead. I did watch the Derby though. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Are you gonna pout and cry or go get married and live a life of love? Fuck you Gabe, you fucking selfish little prick.

And miss out on a life with a beautiful woman and family that accepts you for who you are!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I know she did irk me a few times, but aside from that she’s sweet and generally harmless to me. It’s just that her and Mockmood do not need to be a thing, the culture is vastly different there and she would probably not survive in another burkini again.

Phew!

At least unlike Grangela or Pred, she actually owns up to her behavior and admits wrongdoing. She ain’t no perfect angel, but she did deliver us the most witty one liners in the history of 90 Days!

better than BRING ME MY RED MAKEUP BAG?!?!

and.... I can tote it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, judylo said:

Debbie is showing some self-awareness. Come on, give her credit. She’s a lot more articulate than most, whatever her “sunset of life” fantasy.

It's tough out there, man, being a woman over about 55 trying to find someone decent to date who you get along with. I know whereof I speak, and I basically resigned from it some time ago. Although I am open to the universe surprising me. 

"Better to be alone than to wish you were." 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yeah I just rewatched the Crown instead. I did watch the Derby though. 

I lived my best life watching the scene where Diana is cackling at the TV while voting No to the monarchy and listening to the TV host trash Charles and Camilla. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Totally off topic--why does nicer weather have to make this human feel as if she is covered with no-see-ums? 

Also, there are ants big enough to ride on appearing in my kitchen today. I'm ready to check into Super 8.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1