Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Did Ousamma really think his art would sell in the US? Worse yet, was he trying to draw this cat? 

IMG_4471.jpeg

He's forging Edvard Munch's "The Scream".

Ninja'd by @Tuneful!

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
26 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Because she's blond and the only one to give him some vajayjay.

Honestly, I think in Cario, Makmoud is a total zero with the ladies.

He's a total zero anywhere!! 

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am sitting on the couch chewing on a whole baguette and drinking wine…maybe I need help 😂 

Help to dip it in the wine?  I see nothing wrong here LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

Want to hear from Mama Rishi.   Would love to see the lovely translator and Rishi get married.

The translator is too good for Rishi.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He's forging Edvard Munch's "The Scream".

Ninja'd by @Tuneful!

Grafted onto a diagram of the female reproductive organs.

This guy needs to be an inpatient somewhere.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Still watching behind. Danielle has the ugliest tattoos to go with her ugly personality 

I was just thinking the same thing.  Wondered if she found a discount tattoo shop.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

That's always a good background for a "trained interventionist".  She can always start stripping if the intervention person is being less than receptive to said intervention.

Your family loves you like crazy and they're afraid they're losing you, also. . . do you want to back to the Champagne Room?  You will need to leave your credit card number on file at the bar.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 9
27 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s funny I have family in the UK and that word really isn’t a big deal…men, women, everyone is a cunt 😂 

Very true. It’s different there. But Tucker Carlson probably got fired for it!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Help to dip it in the wine?  I see nothing wrong here LOL

Sunday and Sat nights are wine nights, and bread..and chips…….Monday to Friday it’s coffee and water and salads and lean meats. I earned my baguette lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s funny I have family in the UK and that word really isn’t a big deal…men, women, everyone is a cunt 😂 

I've noticed that in interviews with British rock stars I used to read.  At least back in the day,  they used to throw that word around pretty freely.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I've noticed that in interviews with British rock stars I used to read.  At least back in the day,  they used to throw that word around pretty freely.

In a lot of British movies, too.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Johan is killing himself laughing at the resplendent Taylen in his flamingo pink outfit. 

Danielle, those Pina coladas are going to pack the pounds on. Slow your roll. 

I gave up drinking because I thought I would lose weight but I guess I did not drink enough to make a difference but if I were to drink it would be a vodka soda with a lime.  Danielle does not care what she looks like because she is "THE DANIELLE!" 

How did she find two men that would have sex with her?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

I can't even believe this is a board where you can say that or worse and not be banned. 

The other forum I hang out at ... Love After Lockup, we sort of have to tippy toe around a little bit... but not here, there's no word or thought we can't express. .. and I love it!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Your family loves you like crazy and they're afraid they're losing you, also. . . do you want to back to the Champagne Room?  You will need to leave your credit card number on file at the bar.

I loved Ken like crazy. I loved when he would tell the addict they were full of shit. This show needs a 90 Day Ken.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

One girl from London was throwing at around at a hockey game…I had to tell her that in Canada we don’t call everyone cunts and it is offensive but I kinda picked it up…whoops 

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Johan is killing himself laughing at the resplendent Taylen in his flamingo pink outfit. 

Danielle, those Pina coladas are going to pack the pounds on. Slow your roll. 

I think they already have.  Have you seen her from behind lately?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5