Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rishi's mother looks like a nice lady. She does not deserve Jen and her shrewish friends besmirching her home.

Seriously! If I was the mom and found out later this whole story and was on TV looking like an idiot I would be seriously pissed. Do these shows show on air in India? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I find this JLo lingerie commercial to be so bad it’s almost a parody.

It's disgusting how low they stoop for money.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Tonya I don’t care about you or your nine sports kids. Also Botox? Don’t think we don’t notice that all these self care ladies come back for the after in a ponytail….

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

you are more kind Sainte -- i'm so jaded I honestly think she's bullshitting us.

Honestly I am kinda torn. I wonder sometimes if she cooked this up with Oussama but this show made me cynical.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Seriously! If I was the mom and found out later this whole story and was on TV looking like an idiot I would be seriously pissed. Do these shows show on air in India? 

Jesus, I hope not. If I was Indian I'd be furious at the portrayal of the people of my country as gauche, backward, old fashioned and bigoted. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Watching late. Can’t help but notice that Friend Randi has some massive calves. And her usual RBF 

IMG_4470.jpeg

That satin look polyester dress was a terrible choice in a hot country.   Bet she ends up with unfortunate sweat stains pretty quickly. 

Considering the number of Indians in the U.S., I'm betting that the news about each episode gets passed along pretty quickly. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Watching late. Can’t help but notice that Friend Randi has some massive calves. And her usual RBF 

IMG_4470.jpeg

I think the three of them are transvestites but probably not really .....but enters my mind 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Mackmewd is out in the local cafe with his brother, I want a camera/split screen on Nicole to see what she is doing at the same time. Is she sitting in her room staring at the wall, practicing her prayers, chatting it up with Mother Mack and braiding each other's hair?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Debbie was a fool, and she sees it and admits it.

What did she think this guy 40 years younger wanted?

I'll be even more impressed if she does pack her stuff and leave STAT and blocks this cut-rate Frank Zappa minus the talent. Yeah, that's a life plan, go to the U.S. so you can sit on your arse, paint, and write poetry, and people will buy it, and you will get rich. Debbie, you can't fix (his) stupid. I bet his family was anxious for him to become someone else's problem. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That satin look polyester dress was a terrible choice in a hot country.   Bet she ends up with unfortunate sweat stains pretty quickly. 

That’s why she was reaching all up under her dress in the cab. I think she was using the driver’s baby wipes.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why did you marry Nicole?

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why did you marry Nicole?

Because she's blond and the only one to give him some vajayjay.

Honestly, I think in Cario, Makmoud is a total zero with the ladies.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

If Mamood moves to Jersey City he'll fit right in.   Half of my students were from Egypt.   Mosques galore, and dutch boy would be 10 minutes from NYC and her fashion thing.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just caught a shot of him in profile. No chin. Between the gnarly teeth and the chinlessness, what did she see in him? 

She better hope that's a legit taxi and not some no goodnik who's going to kidnap her.

See, the crazy eyes, I could live with.  But no chin? Mmmm...not with that sparkling personality to go with it, no thanks.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

If Mamood moves to Jersey City he'll fit right in.   Half of my students were from Egypt.   Mosques galore, and dutch boy would be 10 minutes from NYC and her fashion thing.

Do you think they could afford Jersey City these days? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Because she's blond and the only one to give him some vajayjay.

Honestly, I think in Cario, Makmoud is a total zero with the ladies.

He stated in an earlier episode that she’s his first.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Sister Gabe seems like a cunt

She does. Who acts like this? He's your brother, he's in love, he's getting married to a nice, pretty girl who loves him. She looks like someone just handed her a bagful of spiders. Bitch.

• Like 6
  • Love 8

Sorry but that's gotta be some white woman privilege to think your 70 year old ass can still get a 24 year old man who is interested in you as a romantic companion.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Just as I have been glad there has been a camera crew around Nicole , I’m happy there was a crew around Debbie. Mahmoud and Ousama seem frantic to control the women in their lives and willing to do anything to get it.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4