Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh my god, I can’t stand Daniele.  She can’t turn Johan into someone else.  We know she is not going to pay for IVF and I would imagine that is the only way she will have a child.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Um…did anyone just see what I just saw or am I just a complete perv? Oussama’s got an Oussamaconda.

I thought I saw it too. Maybe Yohan isn’t the only one packing heat 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Somebody find @Pepper Mostly! She's getting demerits for truancy...

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Probably because we’re missing SO MANY of our essential snarkers tonite that help kindle the fire to this shitshow in the first place. Well then again, we should brace for the next 20 episodes to come. Plus I am going to quit the show altogether after this season’s tell all, it might be in the middle of the season if it drones on and on. I am gonna go to Australia, and then find a new life path for myself other than this dreck.

What? Don't they have apps in Austrailia??

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Me too. It sounds as if he didn’t get the bottom surgery , but we were led to believe he did.

That huge skin graft on his leg told me that he was at least part way there.

Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm going to go find this Anaconda and report back.

Eagerly awaiting the update.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Everyone having a brain fart tonite…

Yes, I am having a brain fart because I’m getting sleepy, very sleepy.  I meant the locks on Jen’s rental apt in India.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Goodnight, everyone! Although I think ALL the Americans should return home, (and poor Debbie hasn't even made it to Morocco, yet) we know they won't.

Well, from the preview, maybe Kris will...

Until next time, have a great week. See you soon. ❤️✌️

• Like 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I think Oussama just has stuff in his pockets but now I'll be sure to be staring at this from now on.

I was able to get a better screenshot. 
“Is that a falafel in your pocket…”

you decide 

Another thought, does Oussama have an incredibly long torso or are these pants low-rise "hip hugger" style? 

35F58E81-7DAD-4C9D-AEAC-125A235ACA77.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Edited to add better picture
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was able to screenshot from PT. Sorry the photo got blurry when I enlarged it.
71AE3915-96F4-467F-A6D4-B28F28769EC5.thumb.jpeg.b42b9ad97340b814bb028c0f1e73e2a5.jpeg“Is that a falafel in your pocket…”

you decide 

Oh, I can do that too if I go to the vegetable section of the grocery store first.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Doublemint said:

There won't be any child, you are too old, stop trying to make that happen.  Go home.  

Not you peeps!    So glad it's over - everyone have a great week, Daylight Savings Time next Saturday - Spring ahead...

Academy Awards too I think.

6 hours ago, Doublemint said:

What do they say about the cameraman's presence?  

And why does Mahmoud's family allow a camera crew?   Presumably it's a camera MAN, no employed women allowed.   He's allowed to be in the bathroom with Nicole? 

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

What? Don't they have apps in Austrailia??

Yes, but they are WAY behind the current season. I just heard they are still airing the latest season of Dr. Pimple Popper over there right now.

13 hours ago, Gobi said:

Where's @Pepper Mostly

13 hours ago, greekmom said:

@Pepper Mostly , @Trackdawg and @Angry Moldovan are missing i think!

13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

NOOOOO! The show is lagging even slower without these homies! Did the severe weather this week contribute to any of this?

We had no severe weather, just another day of wet slushy snow, then "mixed precipitation", then rain. It was all over in a few hours. Anticlimax!

13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostlymentioned intending to bake during yesterday’s storm. Maybe she’s in a sugar coma somewhere on the streets of Salem!

@Auntie Anxiety, close! Lots of cooking and baking--lay down to snooze for a bit and voila! Its 11 o'clock! Sorry to miss the fun, see you all tonight for Darcey and Stacey, for sure. 

12 hours ago, Gobi said:

Dutch, in this instance, comes from Deutsch.

From which we get the terms Dutch uncle, Dutch treat, Dutch courage, double Dutch, go Dutch, in Dutch....

12 hours ago, mmecorday said:

So Egypt has a Jersey Shore too? 

Side note, my mother's people all come from a town in County Waterford, Ireland, called Tramore. Apparently its a beach town now known as a surfing destination. My first thought was "Oh my God, its Ireland's Jersey Shore!" True story. 

Missed the snark, peeps! Snark with you soon! 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
15 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Ha! I tried googling the social customs of observant muslims, and I wasn't sure what half of the terms meant, so I'm still confused. 

Congratulations, you just did more research than any person who has ever been on this show!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
15 hours ago, endure said:

Academy Awards too I think.

Can’t remember the last time I watched an awards show. Not really interested in rich snobs lecturing me about how much they care about the common folks’ travails. Plus, I never watch the movies and don’t know who half these people are. And btw, get off my lawn.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I used to enjoy the Oscars when I was younger. All the beautiful gowns, anyway. For the past decade, I might have seen one or two of the nominated films each year. One problem I have is that there are too many awards shows. How many awards do some of these actors need? Every week, there seems to be another ceremony and another opportunity for a pat on the back.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

Congratulations, you just did more research than any person who has ever been on this show!  

Or any Sharp Entertainment/TLC exec.

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can’t remember the last time I watched an awards show. Not really interested in rich snobs lecturing me about how much they care about the common folks’ travails. Plus, I never watch the movies and don’t know who half these people are. And btw, get off my lawn.

The movies that get nominations are usually lame as fuck, plus I don’t get why folks are THIS crazy over celebrity actors. They’re HUMANS too, for God’s sake!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Me too I haven't watched any awards shows since Covid and agree with you and have always found it annoying how they celebrate their egos.  But I may watch because Jimmy K is hosting, I'll just watch the opening monologue maybe ha ha.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, endure said:

Me too I haven't watched any awards shows since Covid and agree with you and have always found it annoying how they celebrate their egos.  But I may watch because Jimmy K is hosting, I'll just watch the opening monologue maybe ha ha.

Jimmy K is hosting? That's a slap in the face to Chris Rock.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hey Peeps.

Guess we are in a tv war with the Oscars tonight.

Hopefully Wish version Tabitha falls off her donkey today and sees a rat in the shower.

fingers crossed.

I’ll stick with 90DF where the participants are aware they’re not that bright and exist purely for our entertainment.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Grr…I truly dread Daylight Savings Time. It’s that time where we’re all groggy and weary and lose an hour of sleep just because of ignorant farmers from a century ago…

I rated last week’s episode a 5, because although there were some riveting parts of the show, I still am having a huge disconnect with this show that keeps getting wider. The parts I really enjoyed:

1. Oussama and his cats.

2. Jen stirring shit.

3. Knife Crazy Kris.

Let’s see what tonight has in store for us. Keep your hopes low.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1