Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Nicole with that hat ... terrible look

And that color does nothing for her. All in all a series of fashion missteps. 

Look at her parents pitching right in to help her. Jesus, her poor mother looks quite frail. Doesn't she have any hale, strapping young friends who can help her? Not only her elderly parents? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

For someone who says she enjoys clothing, this chick has some really questionable fashion choices. 

Oh no, this blouse color.  It's the saddest brown I have ever seen. And to liven it up, brown accessories and brown lipstick.  

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Everything about her screams “look how cute and quirky I am”

She is working hard to not look like the world that she grew up in. Look at her parents...John Deere and potatoes written all over them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

No dippy. The only thing you need to do to convert is "say the words". But if you're serious about a religion you should follow it. That's kinda what a religion is. If you feel like you don't have to observe the practices of your chosen religion in order to "have a great relationship with God", then why convert to a religion at all? This chica is exhausting. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This woman is an idiot …conversion to any faith is serious. 

American culture tends to believe that they can be anything by simply wanting it, and that everything has a no-fault clause.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3