Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Life update!  Met my son's girlfriend for the first time this weekend!  This is the first girlfriend I have ever met, so I was immediately like "Do you want to see baby pictures???"  Lol.  She is very nice and it's obvious the two of them are into each other.  She left today but will be coming back for winter break/Christmas.

She told my son that I was cool.   😁  I'm Cool Mom!

You ARE a cool mom! Glad it went well. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Yes - it can hit you at strange times.

I recall--my parents have been gone for years, but I still sometimes get slammed with a wave of missing them. If it had only been weeks...oh, my! Poor Sheila. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey it’s my birthday today so enjoyed a lovely dinner outside the city an$ enjoying some cocktails with the hubby. Have fun and thanks for thinking of me!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hey it’s my birthday today so enjoyed a lovely dinner outside the city an$ enjoying some cocktails with the hubby. Have fun and thanks for thinking of me!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you are having a fantastic day!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I recall--my parents have been gone for years, but I still sometimes get slammed with a wave of missing them. If it had only been weeks...oh, my! Poor Sheila. 

I dream about my mother from time to time. It’s wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Happy Birthday, Sis!🥰

Stapler, "Needing to be beside someone at all times" is actually not an official love language...

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

His rosacea is getting worse, must be the humidity 

I have a very mild case. Among the triggers are spicy foods, alcohol, and stress. I think for David it's stress and strong emotions. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Speaking of BentCarrot dot com, Mr. Out-of-Town is safely back in his own neck of the woods. I love his friendship but have decided to delay starting my career as a side piece. He can come back and rub my feet as often as he likes. 

He'll be back like Halleys Comet.  Guys have an "orbit"

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I dream about my mother from time to time. It’s wonderful.

My mother and I had a terrible, even traumatic, road. 

She passed 4 years ago. I'm shocked to experience times that I miss her and long for her. Maybe someday on the other side .

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does Stapler have a career or vocation? What’s her life plan beyond moving in?

I want to say she’s an entomologist, but I think I’m lying to us both. That may be more of a hobby. Maybe she said she’s in IT or a graphic artist. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Forgot to tell you guys that my medium sized terrier was attacked by a Great Dane this past week. I thought I was watching my dog die. Luckily, no puncturing, just waving my dog around like a rag doll. I was traumatized but we’re both recovered since then.

I'm so sorry, that's awful. 

• Love 3

Boyfriend and I have our 10th anniversary in October. I wish we can do something like that. Our plans are the Keg steakhouse for dinner and cross boarder shopping at a bunch of Targets.

Yeah we live an exciting life. LOL

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Is Sheila up the spout? That dress was tight over her stomach, which looked that way, and she had her hands there. 

People were also wondering that in the red dress she wears in the THs. I think it’s posture and poor nutrition. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm not co-dependent, you're co-dependent!" 

Statler is a mess, can you imagine living with her? "Where are you going? Who are you talking to? Show me your phone! Where are you going?"

The lesbian version of Mary and Brandan.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Boyfriend and I have our 10th anniversary in October. I wish we can do something like that. Our plans are the Keg steakhouse for dinner and cross boarder shopping at a bunch of Targets.

That sounds good to me.  You never know what you’ll find on an end cap.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

My life too. Except today I helped Mr AM tile

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I dream about my mother from time to time. It’s wonderful

Many people claim that they are “visits” and I’d like to believe it 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Life update!  Met my son's girlfriend for the first time this weekend!  This is the first girlfriend I have ever met, so I was immediately like "Do you want to see baby pictures???"  Lol.  She is very nice and it's obvious the two of them are into each other.  She left today but will be coming back for winter break/Christmas.

She told my son that I was cool.   😁  I'm Cool Mom!

very cool and very funny, @Eldemarge

• Like 3
  • Love 2