Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I adore you Drogo, but gotta agree to disagree. He’s clearly using her and he’s a gaslighting mother flucker

And his creeper face!  The fact that he wants so badly to impress the friend because she sees him and he knows it!  That story about the girls in the plane…He’s a walking red flag.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Ugh, Amanda being all kissy with Razvan makes me want to barf. Razvan is an idiot if he thinks this fickle chick really cares about him, unless he just wants to get to the US.

The minute Razman started feeling angry with her and shunning her a bit, she changed into "Don't be maaaaad!  I'll kiss you a lot!!!"   Like she completely can't handle being disliked.  Obviously changing her mind instantly about breaking it off.

• Like 11
  • Applause 5

What have you been thru Amanda? You’ve not been thru a damn thing.

oh Statler…our quirky fun girl. Gag.

im sensing a theme for me tonite.

good evening my loves!!! Hope you are all having a spectacular holiday weekend. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

The minute Razman started feeling angry with her and shunning her a bit, she changed into "Don't be maaaaad!  I'll kiss you a lot!!!"   Like she completely can't handle being disliked.  Obviously changing her mind instantly about breaking it off.

She’s fucking with his head. Mixed messages.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My lease is up tomorrow. Can I move in with any of you? Sorry for the short notice. 🤣🤣

You are always welcome here, Auntie. If this was Friday I’d remind you to alert your parole officer…

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

My lease is up tomorrow. Can I move in with any of you? Sorry for the short notice. 🤣🤣

It’s too soon, you haven’t even told my best friends your sexual history yet

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Funny story guys... I put on a Olivia Newton John's Physical album on the record player earlier and started dancing.

My 17 year old: "Mom you can listen to that on your phone. With your earbuds."

Children are so ungrateful. The youngest saw I was watching sex and the city and quipped midlife crisis aye mum?

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 9
Just now, Doublemint said:

Are you bringing the doggo?  That's extra!

Forgot to tell you guys that my medium sized terrier was attacked by a Great Dane this past week. I thought I was watching my dog die. Luckily, no puncturing, just waving my dog around like a rag doll. I was traumatized but we’re both recovered since then.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 16
  • Sad 5

Forgot to tell you guys that my medium sized terrier was attacked by a Great Dane this past week. I thought I was watching my dog die. Luckily, no puncturing, just waving my dog around like a rag doll. I was traumatized but we’re both recovered since then.

OMG!! That’s horrible. Much love to you and doggy!

• Like 4
  • Love 4