Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Drogo said:

Totally normal to expect someone to have a breadwinner salary the second they step off an international flight. 

Like the chicas on Love After Lockup who think that their newly released felon honeys will land a job that will support a house, car, dream wedding and houseful of pink cheeked children. 

• Like 7

Razvan, if you really want the green card, there’s a single gal in Sandusky. Goes by the name of Dinyell, the bad smell. Or a loony old bat named Debbie. There’s actually two of those.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, charmed1 said:

Razvan, if you really want the green card, there’s a single gal in Sandusky. Goes by the name of Dinyell, the bad smell. Or a loony old bat named Debbie. There’s actually two of those.

is Lisa off the market?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Oh boy, Cleo. You took him to your friend the astrologer to tell him he lacks sensitivity. 

Its giving that scene in How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days where she hires her best friend to act like a marriage counselor. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Click. Not watching the next show.

The chat was great, as always. Top shelf. Primo. Wowie Zowie. And you’ve helped me forget that I wasted the entire day doing nothing. Which is pretty much standard fare every day lately. Not complaining! Relax, rest and get ready for next week. Looks like it might be slightly entertaining! Huzzah! That’s all, folks.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Of course Gino wants kids now that he's in his mid-50s... why rush things??

why does he bother?  that baseball cap of his is instant birth control!

Great snarking!  Goodnight ladies and gentlemen!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Good night,  everyone. See you tomorrow! 👋🏿

Dang it, I didn't turn the channel, yet.

Not at all interested in the PT for The Last Resort, tho. I do have some will power! 😁

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all I just wanted to say hi! My life has gone to shit. My 30 YO son had a massive stroke and died on July 15th. We donated his organs . I'm trying to catch up on he show and keep my brain occupied.

I'm so sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

best example is ppl who go after serial killers in jail.

I don't get it.

I wonder if it makes them feel special. Like "I'm the only one who understands him, the only one he really loves and would never harm." Yea, good luck with that. Just don't be alone with him.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all I just wanted to say hi! My life has gone to shit. My 30 YO son had a massive stroke and died on July 15th. We donated his organs . I'm trying to catch up on he show and keep my brain occupied.

Oh my God, I'm so sorry  for your  unimaginable loss.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

I managed to catch the last 20 minutes or so at my cousin’s. They were intrigued with Pillow Talk for both the Last Resort preview and this week’s ep. They are going to give the show a chance……

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Okay, I’m confused. Dempsey gets off work and goes home to find Statler has created a Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt. She goes out searching for the clues and the last one is about dressing warmly to meet Statler “under the stars” and she returns to the caravan to get changed. Then, it’s pitch black and Statler is building a fire and the fixings for S’mores. This is obviously hours after the scavenger hunt. What were they doing all that time? 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

This is heartbreaking...my deepest condolences to you and your family 😢🙏

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1