Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, there’s another new season of them? Oh boy…

I bet when the wind blows there is a sound from her lady parts like blowing over the top of a coke bottle...how many kids do they have?

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is Debbie’s game? I like her but she is really any better than all the creeps on this show going after young men and women in dire circumstances ?

Agreed.

She's no better than the Skipper or Grangela.

She just doesnt cuss and yell

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Abisinthe??? Absinthe, Debbie.

She seems more the mint julep type, but at least she didn’t order “Sex on the Beach” (at a coffee shop!) 

• LOL 3
36 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Poetboy better have a skill that he can earn some serious dollar because Dibby's social security income will not be enough to cover living expenses and art supplies for Oh-sama's bad, bad art.

What does Oh do, what is his trade?

Hustling old ladies is his only trade. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hmm. I’m not entirely sure Debbie didn’t tell him he’d come to the US.

Yeahh... she now says they'd move in about a year. I guess he was speeding up that year.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Family issues? Mmhmm. What about the priceless motorcycle trial?

I thought she needed to stay to make money? Story keeps changing, hmmm... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Please let Debbie have more self respect than so many of the cast members. Drop the child, Deb. Go home. Find love with someone for real.

that ship sailed when she went took up with a 20 something year old from Morocco. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I'm running a few minutes behind you all... Jen's face does look weird. I think she may be getting cosmetic treatments in India that are cheaper than in the U.S. 

She needs to read the room and know when to exit stage right. He is never going against his family. You two will never have your own place. And if you did, who'd pay 98% of the living expenses?

She's looking increasingly pathetic chasing this young guy who has no real prospects that we know of. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

She said she would bring him to the US in a year to VISIT her kids - not move.  After the visit they would go back.   At least that's what I heard.

That is what she claims now, I get the feeling she backtracked. No doubt Oussama is a snake but I think she made him believe they would move to the US.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

She said she would bring him to the US in a year to VISIT her kids - not move.  After the visit they would go back.   At least that's what I heard.

I think she’s changing her story for the camera.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Maybe we are all being played, maybe this is a fake relationship where they made a deal with each other to make a little money and film the fake stuff for the show knowing they would have a fake fight and she would leave Morocco.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Respectfully disagree.

Don’t worry. I’m sure it won’t be addressed we’ll get some answers on the Tell All.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
29 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

There is absolutely no reason for Yohan and Taylen to have any further contact. Ever.

Sure there is. The TLC script/money. 

• LOL 3

Watching Isabel’s mom sew the dress reminds me of my own 1977 wedding. My mother sewed not only my dress but the six bridesmaid gowns, her dress, both of my grandmother’s dresses and the flower girl and ring bearer outfits! But she didn’t wait until the night before the wedding…

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Waiting for Marie Antoinette at 10 on PBS.  

I am really enjoying this series.  It’s episode 8 tonight.  I’ve recorded all of them.

• Like 3