Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

They really need to tap into this narcolepsy thing in future episodes, just have Kris falling asleep randomly and getting into hijinks because of it. Also in the future I'd like a character with kleptomania that just randomly steals stuff on-camera.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I will be filling out the appropriate paperwork to miss Life After Lockup and 90 Day!

Yes, this is Silvery Pony man hahah!  Everyone gets a full report.  He's flying in the MORNING of my birthday and taking me to a fancy dinner!  My friends told me to give him two days before I attempt to invade his space and cuddle him (we're sharing my king bed, so there is a ton of space).   He's staying for a week.

Bow chicka bow bow! Have fun!!! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I missed it.  Why is Kris going back?  She needs fentanyl? 

Yeah, and what happened to her court case? The guys in the Sharp writers room are just fucking with us now. They throw out storylines and forget them the next day. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Was the motorcycle issue every resolved? I’m old enough to remember that.

She said something about the lawyer told her she didn’t need to appear in court so they got married on their planned date 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

They really need to tap into this narcolepsy thing in future episodes, just have Kris falling asleep randomly and getting into hijinks because of it. Also in the future I'd like a character with kleptomania that just randomly steals stuff on-camera.

Maybe Kris can fulfill both roles, since her suitcases look like they weighed a ton.  I wonder why she was taking so much stuff to go for a short trip in Alabama?  

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Yeah, Kris’ bank story sounds fake. My bank turned off my card because I forgot to tell them I was in another country. I just called them and they turned it back on. That was more than 20 years ago. I’m sure it’s even easier than that, now.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
23 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I bet that weekend he was all shook up.

@Floatingbison I’m so glad I was able to send you to the Luxor. I’ve personally never been there but it’s pretty cool according to YouTube videos I watched.

well, better get there soon because its an MGM property and its apparently on the chopping block.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

just have Kris falling asleep randomly and getting into hijinks because of it

Jeymi could draw on her face with a sharpie while she’s asleep, like at a sleepover 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Maybe Kris can fulfill both roles, since her suitcases look like they weighed a ton.  I wonder why she was taking so much stuff to go for a short trip in Alabama?  

Exactly! Kris laughed at Jeymi selling her clothes if she does not return because she did not leave anything behind.

There will be an issue with her plane ticket that prevents her from flying back to Colombia, then she will have a health scare, etc...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

All you posters saying you like men’s legs are wrong. Mahmoud said so and he knows everything.

Patrick Swayzee putting on stockings in To Wong foo though -Oh laws!🤩

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Get ready, Jeymi. Kris is hightailing it home to Alabama, probably with a suitcase crammed full of your jewelry and knickknacks, never to return. 

Hopefully not her pet knife

• Like 1
  • LOL 3