Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, I blush! 

I just got home! The restaurant my son chefs at closed its doors today, and he called us to say that all perishable stuff was either going to be given away or thrown out and did we want anything? WE DID! So we sped up and hauled out duck breast, lamb racks, short ribs, avocados, lemons, butter.....and just spent the last half hour portioning, wrapping and freezing! Plus they gave us four bottle of wine. We're so sad to see the place go, though. It was such a nice spot. 

I'm so sorry I missed the chat! I'll have to watch tomorrow to catch up, I'm sure SO MANY exciting things happened! I love you all, MWAH!

Some good stuff to take home!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, I blush! 

I just got home! The restaurant my son chefs at closed its doors today, and he called us to say that all perishable stuff was either going to be given away or thrown out and did we want anything? WE DID! So we sped up and hauled out duck breast, lamb racks, short ribs, avocados, lemons, butter.....and just spent the last half hour portioning, wrapping and freezing! Plus they gave us four bottle of wine. We're so sad to see the place go, though. It was such a nice spot. 

I'm so sorry I missed the chat! I'll have to watch tomorrow to catch up, I'm sure SO MANY exciting things happened! I love you all, MWAH!

your penalty is to prepare a duck dinner for the lot of us. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, I blush! 

Priorities, @Pepper Mostly.

Glad you made a good haul. Bittersweet.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Trackdawg said:

This is our ceremony venue, in Redondo Beach, CA (my old hood):

image.png.f112ff8b66d14f34b1abbf021e6a376c.png

image.png.8675ede4f0cbfe0ca563a0cc3664de39.png

Hey, if we can somehow trim our guest list to under 200, we could have you! But with her massive (Mexican Catholic) family and my medium-large fam and tons of friends (band guys, training partners, past gay lovers, former cellmates...), it seems pretty doubtful 😭.

image.png

Congrats.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, I blush! 

Priorities, Pepper, priorities!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey, if we can somehow trim our guest list to under 200, we could have you! But with her massive (Mexican Catholic) family and my medium-large fam and tons of friends (band guys, training partners, past gay lovers, former cellmates...), it seems pretty doubtful 😭.

image.png

That’s awesome!

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

We can watch the Live Stream! 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

image.png

That looks gorgeous Dawg!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

@Trackdawg, that looks STUNNING! It almost makes me want to get married again for real and not just the human sacrifice Midsommar party I was planning instead!

@Eldemarge, you and I are cut from the exact same cloth.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

image.png

That is stunning. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Off topic: I tried to buy some new clothes for work (no jeans, no sneakers). Nothing fits, everything adds 50 lbs, pants are either highwaters or dragging the floor. I'm a short wide piston-shaped sort, and I just need to look somewhat fashionable. 

Any tips from other short wide office sorts? 

This is tough, I agree. Ann Taylor is usually my go to. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, I blush! 

Awwww…sounds so yummy! Enjoy your feast!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Fable said:

Jen:  I'm probably being stupid and should end this relationship now.  

Me: Yes, get rid of your meddling friend!  

Jen agrees with what everyone says then just does stupid stuff anyway.

I NEED DATE OF DONKEY PLZ!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Sometimes Joe Fresh has some work stuff (grocery and clothes shop).

There are stores that sell fried chicken, gasoline, pizza and wedding gowns. It's really really different here. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aw, I blush! 

I just got home! The restaurant my son chefs at closed its doors today, and he called us to say that all perishable stuff was either going to be given away or thrown out and did we want anything? WE DID! So we sped up and hauled out duck breast, lamb racks, short ribs, avocados, lemons, butter.....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Fire 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Welp…I’m not interested in Brother Husbands. BUT I heard there’s a new season of HEA coming up right after TOW ends. Of course, I’ll be done with the show for good, but all I know is that the show will star Libby and Uhndreeeeeeiii, Grossgela and Maaackle, Jenny and Schmee….and SteVen.

…APRIL FOOLS! That previous joke was much better than the forgettable dreck we just endured. Let’s hope next week’s episode brings back the drama. 🤞 

Have a great week everyone and I hope to see you around the forums! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Good night everybody! Have a good week, see you soon!

D'oh I think next week is Easter Sunday, I may, or may not be here next episode... until next time, then.

✌️❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The brother seems to get a good wife in the Chinese woman. She seems very sweet.

I liked that she was joking with Nicole and trying to make her feel more comfortable. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2